Zero

One of the disadvantages of the Unrelenting Hunt was its focus. One could only focus and fight enemies targeted or marked. In other words, one could easily be vulnerable to counterattacks from blind spots.

'There isn't much space here, which means I can't summon any support.'

To counter this, Unrelenting Hunters could summon a large pack of wolves to fight for the caster. But this was a domain skill that needed lots of space to use, and they were in a small coliseum. Thus what the Crown Prince used was actually a restricted form of the true Unrelenting Hunt. He could only summon an incorporeal phantom to boost his Intent and Truth manifestation. But Will's odd trick had turned that boost against him.

'If I cancel the skill after such a massive build-up of power, the rebound will finish me.'

"Four,"

Gianluigi made some mental preparations before he resolved himself.

'Looks like I have to finish this in one blow.'

"Three

The atmosphere of the stadium reached a fever pitch as the clash of auras had started to almost congeal. Resulting in spark like apparitions appearing between the duo.

A blood red cloak of Truth manifested on Gianluigi's right claw as he prepared to attack Will. He prepared to launch a full powered True Strike at his foe.

'Since you want my attention so much, I will give you all of it.'

"Two,"

Will calmly took everything in. He hid it well, but he was excited.

'I didn't think the shoujo werewolf had so much unbridled Intent. I wasn't quite sure before, but now I'm positive. This match is over the moment he attacks me.'

At the same time above the duo, within the sky, Wodin's silhouette appeared next to Adeldas and spoke with a sly tone, "It worked. The kid did it, this match is finished."

Adelda wasn't sure what Wodin meant, as she had not noticed what was happening with Intent. She was an immortal, but she was only above average when it came to strength. Her experience with Higher Senses was minimal at best.

Detecting the Intent of the enemy or her own was easy, but she, like the rest of the mortal observers, was still lost. To them, it just seemed as if Gianluigi was really good and overwhelming Will with his Intent.

Higher Senses were a power that even immortals and deities respected greatly. They were incredibly complex. There were many higher powers that mortals could, under the right circumstances, use without higher beings noticing.

"Child of the literati. Observe the boy. This is the difference between a prodigy and a savant. He didn't deserve to be called one before, but if he pulls this off, he is more than worthy of the title."

Adelda was thunderstruck.

'Did the King of the Aesir call Will a savant?'

Powerful like a talent, victorious like a prodigy, invincible like a savant. This was the bar for measuring potential in the cultivation world.

Being a savant meant one was so talented in one particular field that it almost disturbed their very state of existence.

A person with a perfect photographic memory was a savant envied by many, but they were also beings that could not forget. The ability to forget was a blessing, as it was necessary for emotional processing like forgiveness and calming down. If an ordinary person had trouble forgetting traumatic events, then how would a savant of memory fare?

A talent could easily reach their future potential as their affinity for a certain skill was within reason, but a savant was an unbalanced extremist easily destroyed by their own talent. This was the difference between a talent and a savant

Will was a talent in many things, but he had never shown an ability that deserved such praise. At least not in front of her.

'He has 5 fundamental talents from his vessels. Eh? 5? It's 5!'

"One,"

Hercules was just about to conclude his countdown when Adelda came to an understanding.

'All vessels have to have an equal amount of talents. Will has a Negative physique and high Water/Metal Elemental Affinity as the two talents the body. Anti Divinity plus Sword Born affinity as his two talents for the soul. But his mind only has higher senses as a talent. His mind has a talent missing. The ratio for Will should be two higher powers per vessel according to the waterfall theory of cultivation. The mind is at the top of the waterfall and it stimulates the soul. The soul then stimulates the body and the body stimulates the environment. One mental talent does not result in two soul talents. Which means there is still something missing.'

As a Literati, she had access to vast reservoirs of knowledge and was a natural scholar of cultivation theory. Alas, she was not skilled enough to be able to tell what was happening.

"Let me show you what I see."

Odin's voice resounded in her mind as her perspective of the battle changed. Unknown to her, he had tapped her Avatar's shoulder, transmitting information directly to her soul.

His godly skill in runic impressed her to her core, but that was not important as such mastery was expected from a peak-tier magic deity. But what she was now seeing was unexpected.

She was seeing Intent as if it was a swirling mist, becoming a chaotic vortex, and Will was the eye of the storm!

"What is this?" Adelda exclaimed.

Before Odin could respond, Hercules' voice thundered across the arena.

"Zero!"