{Sweet} - Kanan Jarrus

Word count : 597 words

"I'm going to win." I grinned

Zeb rolled his eyes," Its only because you have Kanan helping you."

Kanan chuckled and drew me closer to him with his arm around my waist as I sat on his lap, leaning over to kiss the small spot between my neck and shoulder. I turned my head to smile at him, giving him a quick kiss.

"You have Ezra helping you, its only fair. Anyway, we made sure that Ezra would be forced to go to training and that you take care of (Y/N)'s every need when she wins."

"If she wins." Ezra corrected his mentor," You better win, Zeb, or you'll regret it."

The Lasat looked over at the boy and snorted," Yeah, I'm sure of it."

I laughed as they continued bickering," They never stop." Kanan groaned

I smiled and settled comfortably in his arms, watching the two argue," It's cute though. They care a lot about each other."

Kanan chuckled softly," I doubt it. They can barely spend even five minutes together before almost wanting to kill each other."

I giggled and shook my head," They're merely boys, love. They're bound to act that way."

"Boys? We're grown up!" Ezra protested

"Of course you are." I cooed," Now come on, darlings, I have a game to win." I smirked widely

We continued the game for a while longer, Kanan giving me pointers on where to go to finish the game far more quickly. I jumped up and cheered when I finally won the game while Zeb and Ezra were grumbling. Soon enough, they were arguing with one another, blaming each other for being the reason they lost.

I grinned and went to Kanan, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly," I won, baby!"

Kanan chuckled and hugged me back, holding me in his strong arms," I'm proud of you, darling."

I smiled up at him and leaned up to kiss him sweetly. He returned the kiss, smiling against my lips.

"Guess you've won this bet like the other one, Kanan." Zeb grumbled, pushing Ezra away from him

I raised my eyebrow," What was the other bet?"

"It was nothing, really, love." Kanan gave me a reassuring smile but I could see the trouble in his eyes

"Nothing? I lost thousands of credits. It wasn't fair, you had an advantage!" Zeb argued

I was growing more and more impatient and annoyed with how they weren't telling me anything," What was the advantage?"

"It was nothing, (Y/N)." My boyfriend smiled, kissing my temple

"What was it?" I pressed, crossing my arms

Zeb chuckled," We placed a bet on whether or not Kanan would be able to get you to date him. You already really liked him so that was an unfair advantage of his."

As Zeb continued with the explanation, my anger was rapidly increasing. I was just a bet to Kanan? This was just a joke for them?

My boyfriend tried pulling me to him but, with tears brimming my eyes, I flinched away from his touch and backed away from him," Don't touch me. Don't you dare."

He widened his eyes at this," (Y/N), please. It's not what you think."

"Not what I think?" I scoffed," So I wasn't just a bet to you?"

Kanan bit his lip," Yes, at first. But-"

"That's amazing. Here I thought you actually loved me. Were you ever going to tell me?"

"No, I-"

"That's what I thought." I said through gritted teeth, pushing past the three boys," Hope that bet was worth it."

hey guys! happy halloween cuties!!!
this imagine is short af but I have so much hw to do so it was whatever. remember that if you want to request an imagine or preference or whatever hmu in the comments and I'll do it for you 💖
hope you guys enjoy your night and get loads of candy (if you celebrate the holiday) 💗💗