{[You Think] He's Cheating} - (Pt.2) -Preference

I didn't really give any closure for some of them (like 3) for this preference so ((;

Luke - "What are you doing? Chewie, let me go!" You struggled against the Wookie's strong hold of you

"You and Luke have been miserable for weeks now, (Y/N)."Leia sighed as she walked beside Chewbacca who was carrying me bridal style,"Everyone's noticed that something happened. Hear the poor boy out. He's always locked up in his quarters if he's not a part of a mission."

"And? He brought that upon himself." You retorted but felt a pang at your heart. He was hurt?

"Just talk to him. You both look and act terribly."

"I don't have any choice, do I?" You saw that you were right in front of Luke's quarters

Chewbacca roared out a no as he put you down on the ground while Leia opened the door to Luke's quarters.

"Leave me alone, Leia. I'm fine." You heard Luke croak out. Chewbacca pushed you inside and the door closed behind you.

You sighed," It's not Leia." You walked over to his bed and saw how he had wrapped himself in his blankets, his face facing the wall. You smiled softly and turned him around," Lukey.."

"(Y/N).." He breathed out, his eyes wide as he scrambled up to sit down and look at you properly,"I-"

You cut him off by placing your lips on his in a needy kiss. He was surprised but then kissed you back, placing his hands on your cheeks. You savored the feeling of his lips on yours that you had missed for so long before you pulled away, looking at him as if silently asking for an explanation.

"She kissed me, (Y/N). I didn't like it for any moment." He sighed, looking down at the ground," I miss having you around. You keep me grounded. I can't bear to lose you forever."

"It hurt me, Luke. So much." You bit your lip, looking away from him

"I've never wanted to hurt you before. Why would you think it was actually me?"

"I don't know." You admitted, reaching over to take his hand in yours. He responded by lacing your fingers together,"I'm sorry I accused you. I should have listened to you instead of jumping to conclusions."

"I should have told you earlier." He replied, squeezing your hand," I love you."

"I love you." You murmured, placing your head on his shoulder at which he kissed your temple

Poe - "Please, (Y/N). Let me explain myself. I'll leave you alone right after it. I won't annoy you any longer." Poe pleaded

It had been weeks since the incident and you had managed to avoid the man completely until today, the day that you were forced to be on a mission with him, General Organa's orders.

"I give you three minutes. You don't convince me, you leave me alone for good." You crossed your arms, sitting on one of the cots of the small hut you two had to be in for the small amount of time you had for your mission.

"I love you, (Y/N). She threw herself onto me. You know I would never hurt you like that. We've been dating for three, almost four years. I could never risk losing you. You're the love of my life." Poe rushed out, his eyes sincere and full of pain

"She kissed you?" You bit your lip, feeling guilty for how badly you had treated him these past few weeks. He nodded, his eyes never leaving yours. You searching for any hint of a lie from him but there wasn't any. He was telling the truth.

You sighed softly and got up, walking over to him and sitting on his lap, burying your head in the crook of his neck,"I love you too." You murmured

He wrapped his arms around your small body protectively and kissed your temple lovingly.

Kylo Ren - "Where are we going, Ky?" You hummed, your arm wrapped around your boyfriend's as you two strolled around the beautiful castle.

He had surprised you days ago when he told you that he wanted to spend you four year anniversary at the planet of Naboo. You still couldn't wrap your head around the fact how he had perfectly planned the getaway. You two were residing in a gorgeous castle for the weeklong stay and he filled your wardrobe with beautifully elegant dresses that had you almost swooning. The castle looked over a beautiful river and greenery that captured how dream like everything was.

"Nowhere in particular. Would you like to see the sunset, love?" He looked down at you with a soft smile at which you returned and nodded," My mother used to tell me stories of this castle. My grandfather married my grandmother here."

"He did? He must have loved her so much as to marry her in a beautiful location as this." You smiled softly, resting your head on his arm as you continued walking, following him wherever he was leading you.

"He did. He kept their love hidden since it was against his Code but he loved her. Maybe as much as I love you." He hummed softly as you stopped in front of a balcony that looked over the water and the setting sun

"Maybe?" You smiled, looking up at your handsome man

"Nothing can ever amount to the love I have for you, my dear." Kylo smiled softly, leaning down to capture your lips in his. You kissed him back, smiling against his lips,"I brought you here for the symbolism behind it."

"Symbolism for what, Ky?"

"Vader got married in this exact spot. I'm going to propose to you here as well." You widened your eyes when you watched him get down on one knee, taking out a small black box from his pants pocket. He opened it to reveal a beautiful silver band with a diamond sparkling on top of it and you already felt tears wetting your cheeks,"Will-"

"Yes!" He laughed when you pulled him up

"You didn't even let me finish the question, (Y/N)." He chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his neck

"I don't care. I will marry you, Ky." You said breathlessly before bringing him down for a kiss