⊰35⊱

This lovely hybrid cover was made by: @FairyQueenScarlett

Make sure to show some love!

🌹  

I have come to the conclusion that I will probably kill Missy and Kendra very, very soon...don't worry, I think I know how to make it look like an accident.

Leaning against the ivory stone railing of the large patio area outside the back of Cormac's estate, my eyes are captivated by the slowly rising sun. The sun glows with a soft radiance, just peeking out over the trees of the bordering forest. With another sunrise comes another day, the seasons having changed from winter to spring quicker than I would have imagined while living here. In fact, spring was already half way over, the month of May having flown by while my mind has been in a constant confliction...

...like a ticking time bomb.

That's exactly how I feel around Cormac half the time.

In the few months I've been here, Cormac has not laid a single hand on me since the night he distanced himself from me...he has not touched me in anyway. Missy scampers away every second she gets, whether it be during her chores or after, she always winds up in his room...so that's what she tells me anyways. Kendra on the other hand, I have learned that even though she prefers Cormac to be the one to 'punish' her, she is willingly to take anyone.

Whores.

They're both whores who actually enjoy breaking the rules in order to be reprimanded. I don't have anything against anyone who enjoys sleeping around with others...but not with Cormac...

Obviously Cormac's methods aren't working.

Maybe they should be shipped off to Aohdan's...see how they enjoy his punishments.

I'm bitter and agitated.

Jealous?

No, I'm not jealous...I'm angry.

I'm angry at the words Cormac declared to me before we left the clearing back near Aohdan's estate...

...'I told you, I will love and protect you, whether you show me any affection in return is entirely up to you.'

Protect me...okay, yes we have that one covered considering he did take me away from Aohdan's estate and away from those who sought out to do me physical harm. I have not been harmed here, in fact, aside from the chores that I am given, after they are complete I am basically allowed to do whatever I want except for leave the estate or get into trouble. That's not a bad trade considering I might get the chance to even the score with Aohdan and end his life at the next winter solstice...if Cormac's secret and brilliant plan works...

...if he's not lying to me.

Love...

...what love?