Bonus Erotica Scene -1-

Pst...FYI, Dante received his own Emoji symbol during Endgame through the Chat Room I set up.
Also, for those not reading Endgame, there are bonus MxM scenes between Cormac and Dante along with the Cormac and Marc scene told through Marc's eyes in that book.

🖤

Rose doesn't realize yet just how fast she can move, though she's definitely used more than just her vampiric strength to separate her other mates awhile ago. The second the door closes, I slam her back against the wall next to it, watching as her bewildered features meet with mine while a smirk lingers on my face.

I wanted this to be a surprise as she had no idea when I would arrive, staring at her as she isolates her human gene to perfection. Seeing the linens she had tells me what job she's been given by Arthur. Planting both of my hands on either side of her head against the wall firmly, my body draws closer to her as the darkest desires and temptations have been eclipsing my mind as of late.

A breath leaves her lips when I chuckle, "I think we're going to need turndown services very, very shortly..."

One of my hands cups the side of her cheek, never truly understanding that this lustful pull could be given into so easily, wanting to let everything consume us both with our entire existences...it also affects her, watching her features shift at our simple touch. It's almost too much for her, Rose's eyelids having closed shut as she succumbs to the deep need residing with our souls as they have been so close to one another...yet not connected. Her eyelids flutter open as I see the tips of her fangs slip past her lips, her bloody red irises staring deeply into mine.

I wonder when you will truly allow for your hybrid self to take control...

...it's more power than you could ever imagine.

I won't let her get a single word out, not wanting to say anything rational as I'm going to fall into this right alongside of her. My lips crash against hers very hard with a needy desire brimming to the surface at the space we continue to close between us. Her body calls back and hums in anticipation for me, any sanity we both have will dwindle away into nothing...

I press my body against hers, wanting to feel every inch of her...the curves, the way she molds herself into me brings about a heightened sense.

The hand that I have cupping her cheek slides back further, entangling into her very unique rose gold hair...blindly allowing our lips to move with such fluidity with one another that I've never felt myself move so perfectly. My teeth nip and bite her lower lip, a moan leaving her lips as she parts them, allowing me to suck her lower lip into my mouth.

As I taste her, Rose's body presses just as hard back into mine as I had shown my dominance only moments before. She brings forth her own assertion when her hands grasp the fabric of my shirt, pulling me closer to her as she displays her own power, her own wants that desperately need to be filled.

My tongue moves and explores her mouth, her heart beating erratically when she moans only after she surfaces for air when our lips part. She gasps, drawing in my own breath before I won't let her escape...my tongue entwines around her own, this beautiful dance so unique that I never want it to end. My free hand skates down the side of her body, my fingertips digging into her skin through the fabric as I want to rake my nails across this succulent body of hers.

There is a spark of intensity between the two of us that can no longer be ignored, drawing on a darker hibition as the grip I have on her hair alters. I tug hard, tilting her head back and exposing the front of her neck completely to me. My lips immediately breakaway from hers, trailing them over and down the front of her chin while pressing them against her neck.