⊰51⊱

Up next, we have two questions that were asked by @cookiescupcake1.

First question: Do Rose, Cormac, and Marc have any hobbies? If they do, what are they?

What a tough one! Cormac, you'll learn about his when the story is retold through his eyes with much more information and events that you didn't get in Rose's POV. However, I will tell you one of them as a sneak peek that some of you may have picked up on already.

Cormac loves to play chess.

Rose loves to rock climb and ride her bike, which you'll see attributes to the next winter solstice.

Marc loves to write...I know, shocking...you'll see more so later on.

Second question: When you created the names for your characters did you do them randomly or did you create their names after research because the name Marc can be written from the name Cormac. If you take out the first two letters C and O from Cormac and rearrange the rest of the letters they will spell Marc. Was this intentional?

I'm so glad you noticed! Yes, this was done intentionally as it's a menage story I wanted to have the names incorporated into one another for Rose's mates. Why I selected those names? This is gonna be good. *Evil smile*

Cormac: Most of my characters' names are either Gaelic, Irish, Celtic or Norse. Originally, I was going to do the Norse spelling of Cormac: Kormákr, but then decided against it after how well Aohdan went over with pronunciation lol. Typical meanings to this name are: charioteer, raven and legend. However the root name steamed from Corbmac means...wait for it...

"Something is not right in the council", referring specifically to political treachery or dishonesty.

Marc: Mostly rooted to the god Mars, it means war-like. As this is pretty much turning into a silent war, I wanted the name for her werewolf mate to come from a place of fighting and also be able to use it within Cormac's name once I decided not to use the spelling as Kormákr...hence why the spelling is not Mark in this case.

I've done this before in my Blood Magic Series books to represent a mother/son relationship where the names were: Evicka and Maverick.

  🌹

"What do you mean you're leaving?" The words leave my lips quickly the second Marc and I enter the library. My eyes land on Cormac who is standing near one of the windows, his thumb rubbing his chin while his finger brushes over his lower lip.

While Marc shuts the door behind the two of us, I immediately realize that Cormac isn't the only one present. Niles appeared to have been readying himself to leave, halting his stride halfway to the door the second we barged through it. By the look on Niles' face, I can see this isn't going to be easy...something changed.

"Cormac?" I ask, attempting to draw his attention away from whatever it is he's gazing at intently outside. Marc moves past me at the sametime Niles walks by my other side.

On his way out, Niles mentions, "It's going to get really complicated if Cormac doesn't leave."

"But why?" My voice trails off, Niles ignoring me as he shakes his head and exits the library. The three of us are left in an uneasy silence, the only sound is of the dying orange flames licking the embers of the scarce log. Marc halts his own steps, his gaze following mine as I continue to stare at Cormac in search of answers.