⊰54⊱

Another lovely fan made cover by optimistic_tears Thank you so much! ^_^

🌹

It became apparent fast that Keveon is quite the jokester between the two twins. Cormac and Keveon are both intelligent individuals however, Keveon knows how to have fun and right now...

"Shh, here he comes," Keveon backs away from the doors leading into the dining area while I sit at one of the far tables. There are a few others eating, hardly paying any attention to the classic bucket of water resting above the slightly ajar door. He zips away, skidding into the seat right next to me and almost knocking me off mine.

Keveon quickly reaches out and catches my upper arm with his hand, pulling me back up right while we both grab a fork off our plates. We begin nonchalantly eating our eggs and bacon, the morning light having risen about an hour ago. I stifle a laugh I already know is working it's way up, imagining the water splashing Marc...soaking him through.

It would then be my suggestion, per Keveon's idea, for us to go out for a morning run, our wolves having a chance to spend some time together and knowing the sun would dry him off. Keveon swallows his eggs and that's when we hear a clatter.

We both freeze, my fork halfway to my lips when I hear an all too familiar dark and irritated voice exclaim, "Who the hell did this?!"

Keveon glances at me out of the corner of his eye, my own eyes lifting to see a drenched Dante standing in the doorway, the bucket rolling on its side before it stops. His eyes narrow on everyone in the room before they all give us up, each finger pointing in our direction.

Well fuck...

"Uh..." Marc's voice can be heard behind Dante, an uneasiness falling over him before he asks, "what happened?"

Keveon...deciding to admit his guilt, stands from his chair and inhales deeply before quickly pointing at me, "Rose wanted to prank Marc."

My mouth is agape, my fork clinking against the plate as it drops from my hand. My eyes widen as I glare up at him and growl, "I saw that bus you just threw me under you asshole..." my hand balls up into a fist and I punch him in the side, a groan leaving his lips as he steps away from me. I mumble, "You're the one who suggested it..."

Not another word leaves Dante's lips as they are pulled into a tight line with a hard look on his face.

I don't know what to think anymore...

First Cormac claims I am his beloved. Then, Marc claims me as his mate and I get past the idea that normal supernatural creatures only have one...