⊰63⊱

Happy Birthday to @XxSuperUnicornsxX! I was so kindly asked to update for their birthday since it's the day before a holiday, it kind of gets combined for them. So, here's a special shout out to define your birthday from the holiday.

🌹 

I don't get a single word in before Dante's lips crash against mine hard, needy, and full of desire. My body brims with the same lustful darkness, pulling me down and drowning further to the point of no return, knowing I can't and don't want to bring myself back to sanity. His body presses itself against mine, feeling every muscle defined beneath the clothes that cling to his sculpted perfection.

The hand that cups my cheek slides back further, entangling into the free flying strands of my hair. Our lips move fluidly with one another, his teeth nipping and biting my lower lip, my moan escaping when my lips part and he sucks the lower one into his warm mouth. I press against him as well, wanting to mold my own body against his, my hands grasping the fabric of his shirt as I pull him closer to me.

His tongue darts into my mouth, tasting and exploring me. My heart beats erratically, my moans only surfacing when our lips part to gasp for air. When his tongue entwines around my own, a beautiful dance begins while his free hand skates down the side of my body, his fingertips digging into into my skin through the fabric.

Intensity rises and I feel the grip that Dante has on my hair pull. The tug is hard, tilting my head back and exposing the front of my neck completely to him. His lips breakaway from mine, trailing over and down my chin as he presses them against my neck. A loud audible moan leaves my lips when I feel his fangs graze against my skin, taking my flesh between his teeth as he bites without breaking it. He sucks the soft flesh into his mouth, my pussy already pulsing with the desire I feel, the need I have requiring satisfaction.

My underwear is already drenched, only becoming wetter as he doesn't allow me to move from his grasp, his lips finding my collarbone and kissing every inch of my skin. Every part of my being screams to be taken by him, this driving force so different then when I was with Cormac or Marc. Dante's fingers untangle from my hair, trailing down the other side of my body until both hands have a firm grasp on my waist.

"Please..." I moan out, my eyelids fluttering shut, his cock hard against my waist. I can already imagine him fucking me until I lose complete and utter control, any sense I have...gone...however, that's not what he thinks.

By the time I open my eyelids, I'm spun around in his arms, my body pressing against the cool wall while Dante's body is flush against my back. His lips are at my ear, his voice dark and lustful as he asks, "What is it that you are begging for baby girl?"

The hands that are on my waist raise back up my sides slowly only this time, they draw up the shirt I am wearing, skimming past my waist, over my bra and when I raise my arms up, he discards the shirt from my body and onto the floor. Soft sighs leave me, his lips planting rough kisses against the back of my shoulder blades, gracing up to my neck where he stops.

"You tease me too much daddy," I moan again, his hands roaming the exposed skin of my upper body, his fingers playing with the top of my pants. His tongue swirls around a spot on my upper back, sucking the flesh into his mouth again. The spark between us only grows, that drowning feel surfacing deep as I try to hold onto the smallest portion of control I have left.

Dante chuckles, his teeth scraping the outer shell of my ear, "We haven't even scratched the surface yet..." his fingers expertly unhook the clasp of my bra and I feel the slack it gives when I know he's succeeded. In the next moment, his grip tightens and I'm spun around for the second time, looking up into a new mixture I've never see before of eye color...his irises are golden, bloody flecks of color splotching the hue. Dante lowers his face closer to mine, his fangs visible as he finishes with, "...but if you insist..." the dark tone takes on a new form.