⊰52⊱

🌹

I sit at the edge of the bed, my skin hot to the touch as their touches continue to kindle a new fire within my soul. Marc's hand cups the side of my cheek, turning me to face him while his lips claim mine swiftly in a deep and passionate kiss. Cormac's hand skates down my bare breasts, grasping one of them and eliciting a moan from the back of my throat.

Cormac rolls my nipple between his thumb and finger causing me to shift my hips, the cold air hitting my clit. I clutch my thighs together, Marc's tongue battling mine for dominance. When I feel Cormac's soft lips plant kisses down the top of my shoulder to the back, I fall further into the now controlled kiss where Marc leaves me breathless.

When his lips leave mine, my head tilts back, Marc's lips trailing down the front of my neck while Cormac continues to massage and caress my breasts. My arousal makes my lower lips slick, feeling my juices slide down my crack.

I draw my lower lip between my teeth and gasp when Marc's hand lands on one of my thighs, his fingers dipping down and attempting to pry them apart. Cormac's warm mouth encases one of my nipples, his teeth grazing over my sensitive pebble while I feel his hand on my other thigh.

It's easier for me to succumb to their wishes, their desires, their wants, their lust...their love for me...

...however, I don't want this to be just a one time thing due to a game and alcohol...I want this connection to be strong between the three of us or I don't know what will happen.

"Wait," a throaty moan escapes my lips when they increase their strength, feeling the muscles in my thighs giving way to their sinful touches. My breasts rise and fall as I breathe in deep breaths, Cormac relinquishes my nipple from his mouth and lifts his head. Marc also looks my way, their two sets of eyes looking me over and a slight worry perhaps crossing their features.

They have nothing to worry about...I hope.

"Little rose?" Cormac asks gently, feeling slightly lightheaded as I glance from the two of them.

When I finally gather enough courage I say, "Mark each other."

Cormac and Marc stare at me...do I have two heads? They're looking at me as if I've said the worse thing imaginable, the two of them glancing at one another as I remain silent, my heartbeat thumping in my ears as I await for them to say something...anything...

"Excuse me?" Marc finally asks, "I don't think I heard you quite right."

I release a shaky breath and state, "Claim one another...just like you claimed me, the both of you," I say the last part while giving each of my mates a long look.

When I see something dark in Marc's face, Cormac notices and quickly asks me, "Why would you ask this of us little rose?"

"No hybrid union has ever allowed for all three mates to live together in harmony...jealousy..." my words trail off, noticing the once dark look clouding Marc's features diminish in the next second, "I love you both...I need you both, you make me stronger in your own ways and I can't imagine my life any different then it is now. I know now how claiming another draws you closer together then that inescapable pull, binding you together forever..."

They both remain silent, listening to me openly and as I finish, I say, "I don't think any other hybrid pairings have done what I'm asking...if fate really did select for three souls to be intertwined together...then why wouldn't we all claim each other? Strengthening our union into something unbreakable."