1. the one where jokes are made and dogs are discussed

Thomas has added Sir Prince-A-Lot, anxious mess, Hi I'm Dad and Logically Thinking into the chat.

anxious mess: wtf

Hi I'm Dad: language!

anxious mess: oh, sorry, what the fuck

Logically Thinking: Actually, did you know that swearing can help with health? Only in certain circumstances, obviously.

Thomas: really?? the more you know xD

anxious mess: did you actually just.

Logically Thinking: For once, I must agree with Anxiety.

Hi I'm Dad: what's happening

Sir Prince-A-Lot: DO NOT SHAME "xD"! IT IS A SIMPLE WAY TO EXPRESS EMOTION!

anxious mess: princey, maybe the reason you prefer that "simple" way is because of your level of intelligence :)

Sir Prince-A-Lot: How dare you.

anxious mess: oh i dare. anyone who uses xD is dead to me.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Says the equivalent of hot topic.

anxious mess: you flatter me.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Wasn't trying to.

Thomas: oh was that what they were mad about? lol

anxious mess: thomas. why?

Logically Thinking: Everything has been flipped. I've agreed with an opinion of Anxiety's twice in one day. What is wrong with me?

Hi I'm Dad: aw, Thomas has done nothing wrong! why don't we all just look at pictures of dogs and love each other?

Thomas: I SECOND THAT!! ESPECIALLY THE DOG PART!

anxious mess: dont lie. its entirely the dog part.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Or perhaps we shall quote our favourite Disney lines? I'll go first. "There's a whole world at your feet."

anxious mess: shame there's nothing in your head.

Thomas: OOOOHH!!!

Logically Thinking: Don't be rude, of course there's something in his head. It's air.

Hi I'm Dad: I'M SO PROUD!!!

Logically Thinking: Wait, no- that wasn't a dad joke!

Thomas: well... it kinda was

Logically Thinking: Kinda isn't a word. Please use the correct form of "kind of" if you insist on that neanderthal level of language. Also, it was most certainly NOT a dad joke.

anxious mess: kinda feel like thomas kinda doesnt wanna stop using kinda.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Anxiety?? Humour??? What dimension have I stumbled into? Is there a prince(ss) I can save here?!

Thomas: anxiety is kinda a damsel in distress....

anxious mess: what are you implying?

Logically Thinking: What did I just say?! I could ignore Anxiety using "kinda", mostly because I am comforted by the knowledge that his existence is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

anxious mess: ouch.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Don't pretend like you have feelings!

anxious mess: i do have feelings. one of them is anxiety. its in the name, princey.

Thomas: maybe you guys should apologise...

Hi I'm Dad: SO HOW ABOUT THOSE DOGS?!!!

Thomas: I don't think that's gonna help much

Logically Thinking: "GOING TO", NOT "GONNA".

Hi I'm Dad: I just thought that if we all looked at cute pictures of puppies, maybe then they'll stop.... DOGGING EACH OTHER.

Logically Thinking: Argh!

anxious mess: that was by far the worst pun ive heard you say.

Logically Thinking: Well technically, he typed it.

anxious mess: f**k off.

Hi I'm Dad: thank you!

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Wait for it...

anxious mess: fuck sorry i dont know why i fucking censored fork im so fucking sorry

Sir Prince-A-Lot: There's the anxiety we know and hate!

anxious mess: aw, princey, i always knew you felt that way.

Thomas: the saying is "know and love" lol

Logically Thinking: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

anxious mess: how illegal is murder?

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Hopefully illegal enough for you to get thrown in jail.

anxious mess: thanks. also die.

Hi I'm Dad: I JUST FOUND THE CUTEST DOG EVER!!