47. the one where poems are discussed and they don't fight... much

princey👑 and Logically Thinking.

princey👑: Could you maybe possibly help me with the preparations for the picnic? I'm only asking you because Morality isn't the best of help and I want this to be a nice surprise for Anxiety.

Logically Thinking: It's not exactly a surprise if he knows it's happening.

princey👑: I still want it to be unexpected and nice!

Logically Thinking: Good for you. I'm going back to reading my book, if you don't mind.

princey👑: I do mind! I asked you to help me.

Logically Thinking: And I, if you didn't quite get what I was implying, said no.

princey👑: Why ever not? You act like you hate me or something.

Logically Thinking: I definitely don't hate you. To quote a certain... Prince, "I only moderately dislike you". However, I suppose I can forgive your transgressions if we do decide to call a truce. I believe it'd be much better that way, considering we do often find ourselves having to work together.

princey👑: So you agree to help me?

Logically Thinking: Will you learn to back off?

princey👑: Will you stop making snide comments?

Logically Thinking: Will you stop being an infuriating idiot?

princey👑: Argh! I'm getting nowhere with this. Do you wish to help or not?

Logically Thinking: Fine. I'll help. I do not want to have to listen to your consequential whining if you tried - and undoubtedly failed - to plan this on your own.

princey👑: Brilliant! Okay, so I need you to find out what we'll have to bring and what day is the best time to go. Also, check with Thomas to make sure he can drive us.

Logically Thinking: I was under the impression that one should say "thank you" after a favour is performed.  And that we'd be doing an equal amount of work.

princey👑: Thanks, I guess. We are doing an equal amount of work! It's just, if I tell you what I'm doing, you'll tell Anxiety.

Logically Thinking: Surprisingly, I do not derive pleasure from seeing you suffer. However, I do believe in fairness.

princey👑: Ugh, alright. I'm writing a poem. For Anxiety. And before you ask, it's because I might have the tiniest of crushes on him.

Logically Thinking: A poem? And you didn't think to come to me straight away?! What kind of absolute moron are you?

Logically Thinking: Uh, I mean, why didn't you tell me sooner?

princey👑: Wait wait wait why aren't you shocked over the other thing? Didn't you see it? I. like. Anxiety... Romantically.

Logically Thinking: And my name's Logan. Are we done stating obvious facts now?

princey👑: Obvious? I'll have you know that no one else has a clue, apart from Morality.

princey👑: Oh and Missy and Pranks.

Logically Thinking: And me. That is all of the sides, excluding Anxiety. You're right. No one knows.

princey👑: Why do you have to be right all the time?

princey👑: Wait, don't answer that.

Logically Thinking: I see you're learning! Now tell me what you have for the poem so far.

princey👑: About that... I'm stuck. I try to write something down but it's not the right words!

Logically Thinking: You mean to say you have done nothing?! Oh boy. First of all, what do you want it to say? What overall tone do you want it to have? What kind of poem? Will it rhyme? Is it free-verse? How do you intend on presenting it?

princey👑: I don't know!

Logically Thinking: How can you not know? You are the literal embodiment of Thomas' creativity.

princey👑: Yeah but...

princey👑: I want it to be absolutely perfect, something deserving of him and nothing I write or think is working.

Logically Thinking: We've discussed this. Start off with an idea you like, and build up from it. Perfection doesn't happen straight away.

princey👑: Are you trying to tell me that I didn't "wake up like this"?

Logically Thinking: ...What?

princey👑: It's another one of those "internet phrases". Basically means I woke up with good hair and everything in general. No effort required.

Logically Thinking: Huh. I shall add that to my notes. Now back to your poem.

princey👑: This is reminding me of Thomas' 7th grade English class where I slaved over poetry for hours on end...

Logically Thinking: I'm fairly sure that I "slaved" over it. You were tossing incredulous ideas back and forth with Morality whilst complaining over how much work you had to do.

princey👑: Oh yeah. But to be fair, do you know how draining it is to complain all the time?

Logically Thinking: Yes. Anxiety does that and he has quite the bags under his eyes.

princey👑: Don't you dare pick on him!

Logically Thinking: Just making a joke, no need to go all over-protective-boyfriend on me.

princey👑: We're not boyfriends... yet.

-

A/N For the last time, I am not going to kill my characters, smh.

I have 5% and an assignment that I'm ignoring (probably why I'm actually posting), please stab me.