4. the one where prince visits anxiety... eventually

Sir Prince-A-Lot and anxious mess.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Anxiety, please tell me where you are hiding away!

anxious mess: no.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Why ever not? Have you been captured by one of your enemies?

anxious mess: i guess you could say that.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Who dares harm my friend?!

anxious mess: friend?

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Are we not? I thought we had bonded some over the past few weeks...

anxious mess: you want me as a friend?

Sir Prince-A-Lot: I have come to enjoy your presence, so yes, I suppose we are friends.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: That is, of course, if you wish to be.

anxious mess: you sure?

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Yes! Although friends tell each other where they are.

anxious mess: dont push it, sir prat-a-lot.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: We're such good friends that I won't even reply to that jab.

anxious mess:  ... im in my room.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: I don't believe I've had the honour of seeing your room. Where is it located?

anxious mess: no one but me has seen it, which should make it an honour.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Well I'm glad I'll be the first! You still haven't told me where you reside.

anxious mess: right. uh, it's really messy. sorry.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: I won't mind!

anxious mess: like, really messy.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: I swear on my throne that I will not judge you for it!

anxious mess: i guess...

Sir Prince-A-Lot: If it'll make you feel better I could help you clean it!

anxious mess: dont feel obliged to.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: I would never! I just want to help you!

anxious mess: okay, if you insist. (seriously, i dont want to force you to do that for me.)

anxious mess: go down the same hallway youd walk down to morality's and logic's.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: I have done so. Where do I proceed to next?

anxious mess: if youre at the end of the hallway, turn left. im the room at the end of that small corridor.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Wow, I've been in Morality and Logic's rooms many times, and to think I was unaware that your room was a mere few strides away.

anxious mess: dont feel bad. hardly anyone seeks me out so i guess they never bothered to ask me where my room is.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Anxiety... I never knew that we left you out so much. I'm so sorry for our actions.

anxious mess: i just said dont feel bad.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: But we have wronged you! A prince always apologises for his mistakes.

anxious mess: dont worry. as logic said, i never want to come to your things anyway. theres no point in inviting me.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: It was still wrong of us to exclude you!

Sir Prince-A-Lot: Anxiety, knock knock.

anxious mess: just come right in, princey. i know youre there.

Sir Prince-A-Lot: How come Morality gets to make all the jokes?!!

anxious mess: because the rest of us are hopeless. but seriously, come in. i cant open the door from my bed.

-

A/N I woke up to 36 reads when I just started this last night! Thanks <3.

For reference, the side's rooms aren't exactly on Earth. We'll just say they're in Thomas' mind (not that he's aware) for now. Perhaps I'll write a chapter where they explain it to him?