13. the one where people ask questions

Thomas™: I thought I called everyone down an hour ago?

Logically Thinking: That is accurate. I, however, don't enjoy spending long periods of time which could be dedicated to study on doing nothing.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: I'm eating a cookie in your kitchen!!

Thomas™: where's Anxiety and Prince?

Logically Thinking: Most likely *ahem* sleeping.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: how do you know?

Logically Thinking: I know because I heard Prince laughing obnoxiously, presumably at a text Anxiety had sent him, past my bedroom towards said side at 3am.

Thomas™: what on earth is going on with those two

Logically Thinking: Oh trust me, it happens off earth more than you'll ever know of.

Thomas™: what

Thomas™: oh yeah, the "different plane of existence" thing

Hi I'm Dad🦋: are we not going to discuss theories on what Prince was doing last night?

Logically Thinking: I told you, he was most likely heading to Anxiety's.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: I know, Logic, but why???

Thomas™: maybe he was sleep-walking

Logically Thinking: You don't even sleep-walk.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: Thomas doesn't snore but Prince does

Logically Thinking: Okay, first of all, how did you remember that? Second of all, sleep-walking is found in an estimated amount of only 2-3% of adults. If Thomas had it, it would be more likely for the rest of us to have too.

Thomas™: I guess that makes sense

Hi I'm Dad🦋: what else could he have possibly been doing?

emo nightmare😈: can't you guys get a separate chat if all you're going to talk about is prince and i?

Logically Thinking: Me and Prince*

Thomas™: uh, are you feeling okay?

Hi I'm Dad🦋: IT'S PRINCE AND I!!!

Logically Thinking: I am perfectly healthy, thank you. In this context, it's grammatically correct to say "me and Prince". An easy way to distinguish the difference is to take out the other person's name and see whether "I" or "me" makes sense.

emo nightmare😈: oh joy, more grammar lessons.

Thomas™: is Prince with you??

emo nightmare😈: currently fast asleep, but sure.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: how come you're awake but not him?

emo nightmare😈: i'm a light sleeper and can't stand my phone going off. i'm also used to having little sleep.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: TOLD YOU SO!!!

Logically Thinking: I suppose you did indeed tell me the Anxiety was a light sleeper.

emo nightmare😈: what else about myself do you gossip about?

Logically Thinking: Trust me, I never want any part in it but Morality and Thomas drag me in.

emo nightmare😈: i know that from common sense. what about the other two?

Thomas™: oh nothing much... they just answer my questions about everyone

Hi I'm Dad🦋: WE THINK THAT YOU AND PRINCE ARE ADORABLE!!!

Logically Thinking: Way to screw it up.

Thomas™: c'mon, Morality.

emo nightmare😈: WHAT?

Hi I'm Dad🦋: what did I say????

Logically Thinking: Just so we're clear, I am 100% neutral and bare no opinion on your romantic life and what you choose to do with it.

emo nightmare😈: and morality's and thomas' excuses???

Thomas™: I'm sorry!!! you and Prince are just such good friends now it makes me happy!!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: and you both are adorable!! always making each other smile and stuff!!!

emo nightmare😈: i am not adorable.

Logically Thinking: I hate to be the bearer of good news, but he never denied Prince being adorable.

princey👑: That is because Anxiety does not try and lie about blatant truths!

Logically Thinking: When did you get here?

emo nightmare😈: he just woke up.

princey👑: PLEASE IGNORE ANY PHOTOS OF ME THAT MAY BE DELIVERED TO YOU BY SUNSHINE OVER HERE!

Thomas™: sunshine?

Logically Thinking: Don't even question it at this point.

Thomas™: okay

emo nightmare😈: {prince-bedhair.jpg} ladies and gentlemen, respectable people of the non-binary spectrum, i would like to officially announce that prince is not always perfect.

princey👑: Such blasphemy is forbidden!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: aw!!!

Thomas™: now that's adorable!

Logically Thinking: And to think I believed that my bedhead was bad...

Hi I'm Dad🦋: oh shush, yours is adorable!

-

A/N *cough Logicality/Moric cough*

Which one do you use? I prefer Logicality because I like the way it sounds. Also, what's your texting style out of them? Mine is probably a mix of Anxiety's and Morality's. (You don't see it in these but I never use capitals and have punctuation when needed, apart from apostrophes. I have unnecessary punctuation too, like Morality does, such as "!!!!!!!" or just sarcastic ",,,,,".)