34 1/2. the one where we do the answer part of Q&A

agirlwithhope has added Thomas™, emo nightmare😈, Hi I'm Dad🦋, princey👑, Logically Thinking, watch out and JOKES into the chat.

agirlwithhope: who wants to answer questions??? too bad, you gotta.

Logically Thinking: Is this really necessary?

princey👑: Why of course! I'd love to answer all their questions.

emo nightmare😈: you act like all the questions are for you.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: ooo goodie! I love it when people ask me things!

Thomas™: I have the smallest of feelings that this is going to get personal...

watch out: YAY!!

JOKES: Clearly they're all for Missy and I

agirlwithhope: ...let's just start.

yay_lollipop: If you are about to crash while you are on a plane what are you going to do? Hooray for Logicality, btw

Logically Thinking: Why are you celebrating me? Anyway, obviously I'm going to follow the plane's crash procedure. What kind of idiot doesn't read the manual?

princey👑: Save as many as I can, of course!

Thomas™: yikes I'd probably just do what everyone else is doing the best I can!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: hope for the best??

emo nightmare😈: make sure everyone else is prepared before i do anything myself.

watch out: can I just make the plane fly with my mind powers

JOKES: You don't have mind powers - I would know that! And I guess I'd try and lighten the situation

Rebeccalovespasta: A nun walks into a confessional and exits with a short red dress and heels what's the story

Thomas™: she had a costume party and now she has a regular party!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: she's going home for the weekend!!

JOKES: She wanted to prank everyone

watch out: the nun is partying!

emo nightmare😈: sleeping with the father.

princey👑: Anxiety! And she's quite clearly going to some fancy nun meeting.

Logically Thinking: Do you have any idea on how nuns actually work? Besides, the wording of "with a", not "wearing a", clearly indicates an errand of some kind. Perhaps she's taking them to get cleaned for someone?

CaptainNarnia: FAVORITE COLOR, GO

Thomas™: red!

emo nightmare😈: black.

princey👑: Gold!

Logically Thinking: A calm, deep blue.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: blue!! like my shirt!

JOKES: A pretty green