A/N (I am so sorry this is not a part)

Hello my fantastic readers!
Sadly yet again I am unable to post my next chapter in this book and I hope you can accept my apology.  I am in the middle of my IB testing weeks and am busy with labs, film projects, ect.  However I would like to tell you that I am still thinking about this story.  (Spoiler alert.  If you haven't watched s3 ep 1 of Rick and Morty plz skip the next paragraph.)

Here is my idea on where this story can go.  When the season 3 episode came out, we were given a glimpse into Rick's mind and the backstory of his wife (you!), she clearly died in an explosion.  However, that explosion in Rick's mind was fake so we are still not very sure how she died or when.  While mentioned get the memory of his wife in front of the portal, Rick states that was the day he 'lost her' so she could have left or died, we don't know for sure.  I'll try to incorporate this into my story since this does occur much later.  Personally, while I do know the way she died in the episode was a figment of Rick's imagination, I do think he used some factors subconsciously that were similar.  For instance, when Rick's wife is first mentioned and during the fake memory, the dimension portal was involved as well as a child Beth.   It took me a while but I have an idea on how to do it.

Anyway, once again I am sorry for not be able to update this weekend.  I should be able to post next week though and I'll try and make the chapter longer to make up for all this lost time.
Thank you so much for all your support!,
~ <3 <3 ApoclaypseRaccoon (So busy with IB testing that my friends went out and watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 without me ;-;)