Author's Note

🛑 I changed this book to a series instead of having it be a trilogy as of January 12, 2020 so ignore the little notes that say anything about this being a trilogy at all. Escort Me Baby is no longer a stand-alone but it's the second book in this series and this is the third book 🛑

NOT A STANDALONE.

⬇️📚 ORDER TO READ THE BOOKS 📚⬇️

1️⃣ Mia Regina (#1)
2️⃣ Escort Me Baby (#2)
3️⃣ Mio Re (#3)
4️⃣ Amore Mio (#4)

This is the third book in the Mafia Love Trilogy. You'll have to read the first book called Mia Regina and the second book called Escort Me Baby. Yes, it's important that you read them first. This book continues the story of Leo and Arie.

This story will contain mature language, sexual scenes, and violence so read it at your own risk. I might warn you about a sexual scene beforehand.

The events depicted in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.

Most importantly, please do not copy any aspect of my book. I'm putting my time, energy, and imagination into this work so it is extremely rude if you copy it. I only write on wattpad. If you see this book or any of my other books on another site, please let me know. If you do ⬇️⬇️⬇️

 If you do ⬇️⬇️⬇️

BLURB:

Astor was a child's play. The real story and rule begins now. Once you're in the mafia, death is the only way out.

***

"Make me hate you, so that I don't fall for you again."

"You can't fall in love again if you never fell out of it, mia regina."

***

In attempts to protect my only family, I pushed the love of my life away. It killed me, but I knew it killed him more. Now that I see him again, all the love and pain is rushing back and I can't stop it. He's not the man I once loved. I barely recognize this lifeless body that is somehow living. I broke him. I killed him. And I regret it.

***

A lot happens in four years. People change, circumstances change, feelings change, lovers change, but one thing remains the same. First love and pain. Secrets are kept hidden from the people they shouldn't be and new ones cave in, but when the thin veil is lifted from them, all hell is bound to break loose, especially in the mafia world where hell resides on earth.

***

Arie and Leo meet once again when they least expect to. The fire that once burned within, ignites back up with more fuel to add to it. The cravings, lust, and love is more powerful than it has ever been, but they're bound by relations and family to even look at one another. Two weeks is all they have to get through and then they don't have to see each other ever again. Hate is what they want to feel, but how can you hate someone you desperately love?

She gets pulled back into the mafia world that she desperately wanted to escape, but the darkness and the man at the middle of it all are very alluring. Once you're in it, things are bounds to happen, relations are bound to break, people are bound to be killed, and family is bound to be saved or torn apart completely.

Do you guys like the cover? Yay or nay?

IMPORTANT: I'll begin working on the first chapter of Imperial Love when I finish Escort Me Baby. Since college has started, I can only focus on one book and after that is done, the Arieo ship will be in motion again.

Much love ❤️
~Reet