Chapter 18: Friendly Brawl

The Dragos ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends

I GOT SOME IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE END SO DON'T LEAVE BEFORE THAT!

Enjoy this chapter and also point out my mistakes! 💞

————————————————————

Day 6 (Arie's POV)

          I strolled through the never-ending halls of the palace by myself, exploring and being fascinated by the art mounted on the large walls and the lifelike sculptures, something Michelangelo would've made in his glorious days.

Yesterday was a calm one but also very tiresome with Soph. Apparently, the wedding was taking place in Florence, which we were leaving for tomorrow because the location of this castle couldn't be exposed to every guest attending the wedding. It was a safe haven for the family away from the rest of the world. So, Soph had me pitching in ideas on how she wanted her reception to be set up with Allaire, her wedding planner in a place I had never seen.

Nonetheless, she got everything from the silky fabric that would decorate the tables to the diamond gilded centerpiece on them and the petals decorating her aisle, the dresses the flower girls would wear, the piano music that she wanted to play out during the vows, and every little meticulous detail. Thankfully, that kept me busy, and in a way, I avoided all the cousins too, including the ones I pissed off the day before. I doubted they'd be nice to me after Aria slapped the shit out of them.

My feet stopped right before I could turn a corner upon hearing a heated argument. "Nonna, no one has access to your area other than you!" I listened to Leo shout in rage as my heart sped up. "You avoided me all day yesterday, but not today. Tell me how Nonno's (grandfather's) knife was used to stab Verona?"