Chapter 6: My Love

Leo ^^ 😍😍 you're welcome. 😏

So, Irresistible Love is officially Mia Regina and Imperial Love is Mio Re.

Vote, comment, share, and enjoy! Also point out my errors.

—————————————————

          "Sirena!" Gus averted my eyes from Leo and pinned it on him as he rushed in my direction and scooped me up in his arms, twirling me around as if I held no weight. "Holy shit!" He placed me back on my feet and took a good look at me, squishing my face in his palms. "You're really here."

(Hottie Augustus! 😍😍🙌🙌)

"Hey," I greeted him, removing his hands from my face. "How are you?"

          "Better now that you're here," he kissed my temple and wrapped his arm around my shoulder before looking at Verona whose husband was still awestruck by my presence here. "This is going to be so fun." I whipped my head to look up at him, causing the idiotic grin on his face to crumble. "Maybe not."

"I feel sick," I mumbled, sensing unwanted bile threatening to rise up my pipes. Swallowing hard, I forced it down internally and watched everyone creep in my direction like a band of tigers. But it was a family of mafia instead.

"Arie!" Amelia, Leo's ever so young mother, embraced me warmly. "You look lovely, darling."

          "You look better," I forced a smile on my face, trying to fight back all my tears and the demons that threatened to crawl back

          I caught Sophie gawking at me with astonishment plastered on her face, her eyes darting between me and Gus. From my peripheral vision, I could see Verona tugging Leo in my direction and I braced myself. Turning to Ashton, I immediately pulled him to my side so that he could hold me up and together.

          "Verona," Gus smiled at the woman who was now standing right before me as her husband caught up. My heart skipped a beat when Leo's enchanting blue orbs locked with mine. "This is," Gus continued as I peered down, playing with the dirt on the ground and digging my nails into Ashton's arm who soothingly ran his hand up and down my back. "This is my ex-girlfriend, Arie."