Chapter 17: Mistress

Sorry but it's a long chapter 😁

The Dragos ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends

Enjoy this chapter and also point out my mistakes! 💞

————————————————————

"Whoever called the attack on Verona better step forward now and save the rest of us the hassle of being here till the sun comes up," I declared, fanning my eyes over each individual standing in the large confined hall. "If I have to find out myself, I won't be very lenient."

          "What would you do?" Renzo, Zio Raff's third child, asked in a mocking manner that boiled my blood.

"Verona will decide," I informed everyone at once.

Renzo laughed, looking around the group of cousins he was standing in. "You mean she'll let the person go." The group chuckled among themselves like dying coyotes as others joined them.

"Renzo, don't make me cut your fucking tongue out," I threatened, my eyes narrowing on the pathetic asshole.

"Nonna, did you hear what he just said?" Marco, Renzo's younger brother, screamed so that our grandmother could hear his annoying voice.

          "And there goes Marco running to Nonna like a little bitch again." Gus stepped up next to me, riding Marco's ass as usual. "What more can anyone ask of you?"

          "Shut the fuck up, Gus!" Marco growled defensively.

          "Marco!" Angela glared at her son. "Control your tongue. Now is no time to play around."

          Renzo and Marco lowered their heads in shame. "Sorry, mother," they both apologized in unison as Gus smiled smugly with a sense of victory.