Chapter 13: Young And Beautiful

1k followers baby!!!! Mia Regina has gotten over 107k reads and EMB has gotten 163k! Shit! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for reading Leo and Arie's journey and sticking around in this second book.

I know my updates on here aren't frequent because I update EMB two chapters at a time before coming back to this. I've said this before and I'll say it again, the sooner I finish EMB, the sooner I'll get to focus more on this and get much frequent updates out. I wasn't planning on starting this second book until I finished EMB in the first place. Juggling a few books at a time is exhausting along with college. Unless you want me to put this book on hold until I finish EMB and wait for frequent updates, then I can do that. It'll only be easier for me. If not, then bare with me. I'm trying here and it's hard on me.

I was slacking really bad last semester and I felt like I was literally gonna die. I don't wanna do it this semester, so it takes me a while to write. The only time I find time to write is when I'm in bed at night. My entire day consists of classes and work everyday. I have to stay up late till 2-3 in morning, sometimes even 5 just to complete a chapter that too when I have classes at 9. Haven't had a decent sleep in a long ass time either.

I love each one of you so much and kind comments asking me to update don't bother me at all, they instead motivate me and make me happy, get me excited to write the next chapter. The ones that bother me are the ones where the readers are upset and complain that I update late and say a few harsh things even after I've explained this sooooooo many times. I just want you to know that it only demotivates me. But I love you guys and I love this book. Every little second that I get, I think about the plot and how to make everything interesting so that takes up a lot of my time too.

Nonetheless, my intention isn't to offend anyone by what I just said. I love you all to the moon and back, but I want you guys to understand that I'm trying and Escort Me Baby is just as important to me as this is. ❤️❤️❤️

Okay, moving on from all that, I made the family trees! Yay! Took me a whole day to do so 😂 but it's here. I'm probably going to post them above every chapter for a while so that you guys don't have to come back to this chapter to just look at the pictures. You can just scroll up to the top of the chapter and have a look when you forget which character is whose arrogant little duckling. It can be hard to read, so zoom in on the pictures.

The Dragos ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️