Chapter 23: Cruel Reminiscence

The Dragos ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends. ENJOY! ❤️

——————————————————

(Leo's POV)

          Her words rang loud and clear in my head on a loop. None of it made any sense. I knew what she was saying, but was it true? The last time we were together, it was over four years ago, so the child would be past his or her third birthday.

          The realization made me sick to my stomach. My blood boiled and crackled like the fire on a hearth as I gawked at her with my fists balled. The fact that she kept this from me for so long and decided to tell me now made me fume like a bull. After the pathetic conversation Nonna had with me about marrying Rosalia Ricci and making her the queen, this piece of information was only the cherry on top of my pile of distress.

          I grabbed her wrist and squeezed my fingers so tightly that her facial features contorted in pain. "Leo..."

          "Shut up!" I screamed at her, seeing nothing but red.

          "Leo, calm down." Mike attempted to talk down my rage, but this stronzo should've known better.

          I drew my gun from the waistband of my pants and trained it on the man who immediately stepped back. "Get out, Mike. I won't say it again."

          Not another word and I hauled Arie inside the elevator and pushed Mike out before scanning my hand on the little screen that would take us to my floor. Whether it was going to be talking or yelling, I'd rather not have anyone else hear or see what was about to transpire, and I was leaning on the latter side of the situation.

"Let me go, you asshole!" She tried to jerk off my hold, but it was a feeble attempt. She was strong, I'd give her that, but her strength was nothing compared to mine.