Chapter 33: Funerals

The Dragos ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

The Bonferronis ⬇️

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends. ENJOY! ❤️

⬇️IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!!!⬇️

First of all, I wanna thank you all for supporting me so far and coming on this crazy journey with me. It means the absolute world to me. I love your guys' comments and the votes.

Secondly, I realize that the story is sad as fuck right now with the two recent deaths and some of you hate me for it and I'm not gonna blame you, but I wanna let you guys know that it was necessary. I hate killing off characters I adore and Freddie and Wren made a place in my heart during this second book.

Thirdly, I have said this quite a few times before, but I'll say it again if you don't know. This second book is the hardest for me to write because of all that is happening and that will happen. The gut-wrenching parts don't end here. Not yet. Shit needs to happen so we can get to the place I envision this story going into. Every little things will work toward what you all are waiting for. Even the sad parts.

This is a dark romance with awful shit happening to everyone. Literally no one is safe. The ruthlessness will continue into the third book of the trilogy. This book is not for those who can't handle death or any other sensitive subjects including rape, suicide, extreme physical abuse, and more. If you can't take it, you can discontinue this book. You shouldn't read something you aren't comfortable with and I won't force any of you to do so. When I write such scenes, I'm in tears myself. It happens every time. I imagine myself in the characters' shoes and feel the emotions in order to write them, but I can stomach writing it, but if you can't take it, don't force yourself. ❤️

However, I know you all are waiting for the positive parts and I promise you they'll come in this second book itself before it ends and before we get into the third book. Things are too damn complicated right now and I'm trying to keep everything realistic. It would be pathetic writing if I put Leo and Arie together right now, ignoring Verona completely and all the shit around them. It'd be like like forcing Ken and Barbie to fuck each other with their plastic bodies.... it never happens no matter how hard you try to scissor them 😂.