Author's Endnote

Hey!!! I just posted the last chapter before this! If you just clicked on your notifications and came here, go read the chapter first!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, after a long ass time (1 year and ~9 months), Mio Re has finally come to an end. It was a massive journey for all of us. Through the heartbreak, deaths, pain, and the little moments of happiness, we are at this position now walking toward another book that will be full of adventures and craziness.

Mio Re was the hardest for me to write for the obvious reasons. Half the time was wasted because I was crying writing the chapters myself lmao. I put myself in every characters' shoes and hurt my own feelings real bad, but it's the only way I can put the pain into words and tug on your heartstrings. It was a tiny fraction of the reason why it took me so long to write. School was my priority and so was finishing Escort Me Baby (Please go vote for it in the fiction awards). Work had me exhausted too. Then some of the comments can really break a writer too and demotivate them, and that happened a few times. I didn't feel like writing. I knew I'd get some hate and so would the characters that got shat on a lot lmfao 😂, but I have this vision of where this goes. The end goal is clear in my mind though the path there may be very rocky.

I know I have lost plenty of readers when we hit rock bottom with the deaths, and I wouldn't want people to stay if they can't handle the grueling decisions and big deaths because I'm trying to keep the story as realistic as possible and people tend to get caught in the crossfire of a mob war all the time. And it's okay if it's too much for you.

And for those who have stayed through all the shit I've thrown at you guys, I love you so fucking much and really appreciate the support. I truly mean it. I see a clear picture of the end of the trilogy. I want every single one of you who have had my back since Mia Regina or the ones who have recently joined the fam to come on this journey with me and see it to the end. All I'm gonna say is, we all love happy endings.

Book 4 won't be as painful. The crazy is gonna be high, but it's gonna be enjoyable too. I'm so excited to write it. I have big plans and crazy sequences for it. It's gonna be action packed and adventurous. I'm gonna be introducing one big character that I'm so excited for you all to meet. I've waited years to introduce that character and we will finally be seeing that person in action along with another major new character. Amore Mio is gonna be where the major showdown will finally happen. Every secret and every traitor will come forth, and our sweet Hades and Satan will be ripping people apart.

⬇️📚 ORDER TO READ THE BOOKS 📚⬇️

1️⃣ Mia Regina (#1)
2️⃣ Escort Me Baby (#2)
3️⃣ Mio Re (#3)
4️⃣ Amore Mio (#4)

Moving on with the questions...

What happened with Leo at the end there? Did Orel really do what we think he did?

As for the address Verona had hidden for Arie, what could it be?

Who snatched up Arie at the end there?

Sorry about Athena. She was my baby but shit had to be done 😭😭😭😭😭 She will be missed.

What was the most enjoyable scene for you in this book?

Fav character in this book? (Don't include Leo and Arie)

AS FOR BOOK 4, it is named AMORE MIO and I have already posted the author's note and cast for it. Link below:

https://my.w.tt/yvhBwkO2gZ

Massive love to all of you who have seen this book come to an end. I love you all so fucking much and I will see you in book 3 now.

~Reet