-Foreword-

Welcome to Achieving Unbroken, everyone!

THE DATE/TIME AND P.O.V. WILL BE ESTABLISHED AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER (excluding the prologue+epilogue)
ALL FLASHBACK CHAPTERS WILL BE IN ITALICS

A quick note for readers:
-Please do not take this idea/story and publish it as your own.
-This idea is MINE, it wasn't copied from anyone or anything else, and any accusations of that kind won't be tolerated.
-Hateful comments and messages aren't tolerated either, so if you have a negative opinion, rant to random strangers about it and don't put it on Wattpad.
-There will be swearing in this story and sexual discussion, so if that's not your thing than click the white arrow in the top left corner of your screen. ;)
-If you are easily triggered by topics such as DRUG USE, OVERDOSE, and DEATH/SUICIDE, then please read with caution.

Thank you!

Sypnosis
Lilla has a plan to help Jason Oakland.

Is it unconventional? Yes.

Is it the craziest idea she's possibly ever had? Somehow, yes.

But if there is one thing she's good at doing, it's helping people. And if this plan proves to be a success, then it might be the craziest, but best idea she's ever had.
-
After the death of his brother, Jason hasn't been the same, and neither has his family.

But, when Lilla Harris makes him an offer to help with the healing, he automatically accepts—if anyone can do it, it's her.

What he doesn't expect is what's to come:
Longs walks and coffee dates, secrets revealed, bullies, repaired friendships... And for him to develop feelings for Lilla that are so strong they almost knocked him over.

Aesthetics

Lilla Harris

Jason Oakland

Jason Oakland

At the beginning of each chapter there will be a song lyric. The songs are a part of the soundtrack and at the end of the story there will be a list of all of the songs.
There will also be separate lists of songs that Lilla and Jason listen to throughout the story!

Dedication
This is for anyone who has lost someone close to them and doesn't know how to move past it.
This is for everyone who's still grieving. No matter how long it's been.
This is for anyone who wants to write something that is more than a cliche.
This is for everyone who cares about their characters in all aspects.
This is for everyone who has an idea.
This is for my fellow artists out in the world.

Enjoy!