Authors Note

Prewarning (2019 - the year of reading back and cringing to death) when I was writing this, it was genuinely the first fanfiction I'd ever written. It's terrible, during the writing of this I really had a lack of inspiration from time to time and took a crap ton of breaks and lost track of the times and all that stuff so I honestly haven't got a clue whats going on so... Apologies in advance if you want to read this...

Hey so you all know me as one to write fantasy stories. Well let me explain how this fanfiction has become in the process of being made.

————————

My friend: you know you should live a little? Get out of the fantasy and horror books and read a couple fanfics or even better write one!

Me: no thanks

My friend: no no no! You must! You'd be awesome. I mean I think you'd be able to pull it off. And it's only one fanfic. It won't kill you

Me: but that's not my style

My friend: I don't care do it, please. For me?

Me: ugh fine.

————————

And then the title was typed and this was typed and now I'm thinking of ways to write this. Bear with me guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic.
Also you might be wondering, why Legolas? Because I've watched the lord of the rings and the hobbit recently so yeah. But my story's going to be set out before all the ring stuff and the misty mountain adventure happened.
Hope you enjoy.
I think I might make another book once I've finished this one, just to explain what happened to the main characters home.

Things you should know

¬ y/n = your name

¬ h/c = hair colour

¬ h/l = hair length

¬ h/t = hair tone (light, dark etc.)

¬ h/n = horse name

¬ w/n = wolf name

¬ Rotml is my own kingdom name

¬ I don't not own the character of Legolas, Gandalf, Lord Elrond, Lord Thranduil, Lady Galadriel, Saruman or any place names that aren't Rotml

¬ If I create my own place I will tell you at the beginning of the chapter

¬ I own the storyline as it is created by yours truly

¬ I own the names of y/n's family