3

46 years later_

Mirulan's PoV

The whip connected with my back once again, I felt my wounds re open and the blood trickle down my spine.

"We're going to try again. Where is the other twin? Y/n," the head Urak-Hai demanded, holding my chin in its hand roughly.

"Like I said, I wouldn't know! I haven't seen her in 146 years!" I spat at it. It just growled at me and threw me into a wall. I've become weak over the past 100 years. Scars all over, blood is a constant thing and I rarely feel pain, only numbness. I take my siblings beatings, well all of them except Karla's. I can't help her more than I can help myself. She's in a different cell to us all, we can see everything they do to her, but all we can do is scream, yell and beg for them to stop attacking our little sister. But they won't. They just laugh at us. Laughed at our pain. Our sorrow. Our failure to kill them when we had the chance. I can barely walk by myself, my legs were the first target, to stop me from running or fighting.

"Put him back in his cell, get the girl from the tower," it ordered. A few years ago, Karla was moved from the cell block and into the west tower of Mordor. We haven't seen her ever since. We're afraid she's dead. But this gave me a slight hope that even though I am being dragged across the floor, bleeding from all parts of my body. That maybe, just maybe, my little sister is still alive.

"Mirulan! Are you ok?" Laron asked cupping my cheeks in her hands and looking at my wounds.

"Yes, mime seler, ni am teréva. (Yes, my sister, I am fine)" I spoke to her softly, taking her hand in mine and staggering to stand.

"Mana have te done ana tye? (What have they done to you?)" Samuli asked, a frown etched into his face.

"Ni am honest ana tye, please don't worrime about i scars ni have gained. Mal Karla lótesse n- coile! Te quet- -o bringing her torne -o i tirion! (I am honest to you, please don't worry about the scars I have gained. But Karla may be alive! They speak of bringing her down from the tower!)" I exclaimed. We had started speaking in our native tongue many years ago because the Orcs and Urak-Hai cannot understand it. This gives us freedom to talk to each other without worrying about them knowing what we were talking about. It makes them wary around us and more on guard but it's better than not being able to communicate at all.

"Ni estel se na- still coile. If vamme mana indóme emme nimeár- y/n yare emme escape? (I hope she is still alive. If not what will we tell y/n when we escape?)" Castiel asked. Everyone looked down.

"We do not know if she is still alive, brother," Vanes spoke up. She wasn't wrong, for all we know y/n could've been found, killed or even manipulated into join the Urak-Hai's.

"We mustn't put her down, she is a good hider, if she is alive I know she'll be hiding somewhere that we wont know of. She has always been good at reading the terrain as well and she's a fast learner, so I'm sure she's fine," I reminded them, they all nodded in agreement. We heard the creaking of the gate opening, then the sound of heavy feet stomping on the floor, they kept coming this way until they were at Karla's old cell, they threw a young elf in the cell and walked away.

"I tare throwing cor ni am given, ni caure ni indóme lose mime ore! (The more throwing around I am given, I fear I will lose my mind!)" the elf exclaimed, frustration bouncing off her tongue.

"Karla tye're coile! (Karla you're alive!)" Castiel exclaimed happily, she looked at us and smiled at us weakly.

"-o nút- ni am otorno, tye don't believe me ana fírima yenya seeing y/n en-, Did tye? (Of course I am brother, you don't believe me to die before seeing y/n again, did you?)" she asked looking at us intensely.