8

Mirulan's PoV

A throbbing pain shot through my head as I stood up to put my book away, I naturally put my hand up to my head to try ease the pain.

"What's the matter, Mirulan?" Vanes asked me, taking my hand off my head and placing her hands on my cheeks, twisting my head left and right, searching for something that was wrong.

"I don't know, it hurts though," I frowned at her, pulling my head out her hands. But the sudden movement caused the pain to intensify and sharpen. Dizziness joined in and my hands started shaking violently.

"We need to get you to Lady Galadriel," Vanes said holding my hands and pulling me behind her and out the door.

"Too fast, too fast," I mumbled as the pain grew. She whispered sorry to me and started walking slowly, guiding me through the maze of trees.

"Lady Galadriel!" she yelled bursting into a meeting, at this point I was barely able to walk and as soon as she let go of my hand, I fell to the ground. For once in my life, I was terrified for my own well being. I was healing so well and then this happens. So frustrating!

"Mirulan, mana na- happening? (Mirulan, what is happening?)" Lady Galadriel asked, raising from her chair and kneeling in front of me.

"Emme care- vamme sinte, his tolde faila started hurting ar then sina. (We do not know, his head just started hurting and then this...)" Vanes replied, looking at me worried. Lady Galadriel placed her hand on my head and started muttering a healing spell, suddenly she fell back like a force had pushed her away from me.

"Have tye manipulated enyalie over móre ingóle at ilya? (Have you manipulated memory over dark magic at all?)" Lady Galadriel asked me, I started to shake my head but stopped half way and looked at Vanes, she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"y/n," she responded, Lady Galadriel stood up and looked at us confused, one of the guards helped me up onto a chair as Vanes started explaining.

"Our seler was severelime injured ar was poisoned as móre ingóle, i onlime pata se would survive would ana counter i móre ingóle as móre ingóle. Mirulan was so caught up -esse i moment, i yare so decided so chose i countering. So did vamme mére- y/n ana enyal- so so twisted her memories. Mana has sina got ana care- as his naicele? (Our sister was severely injured and was poisoned with black magic, the only way she would survive would to counter the black magic with black magic. Mirulan was so caught up in the moment, that when he decided he chose the countering. He did not want y/n to remember so he twisted her memories. What has this got to do with his pain?)" Vanes spoke slightly faster than usual, unsure to Lady Galadriel's reaction.

"Your seler has broken i twisted memories, se remembers i truth. Tye indóme realise i se was probablime better ar i móre ingóle -esse her system, tye have broken her ingóle, Mirulan. Y/n pole- loose herself if se does vamme fana eth manen ana túre- sina anna se unwillinglime was granted. (Your sister has broken the twisted memories, she remembers the truth. You will realise that she was probably better without the black magic in her system, you have broken her magic, Mirulan. Y/n can loose herself if she does not figure out how to control this gift she unwillingly was granted.)" Lady Galadriel said gravely.

"We told you, your choice wasn't the right one," Vanes said, looking to the floor sadly.

"It was the heat of the moment, I didn't have room to think. But that doesn't explain why I'm feeling this pain," I said, that was the only thing she didn't explain.

"Because you were the caster, she's going to keep breaking any twisted memories so I hope you haven't twisted much of her memories or you're going to be dealing with a lot of pain," she replied, my eyes widened. I couldn't remember whether that was the only memory I had twisted.

"Linne- ana your sambe. Sér-. (go to your room. rest.)" she told me, I nodded and motioned for help.

A day later_

"You were healing so well as well. You're just going to be stuck here for longer than I expected," Haldir muttered.

"Just take the others to look for her, the sooner we find her, the better. I'll think about whether I twisted any other memories and when you find her I'll un-twist them," I frowned.

"But what about you? You really wanted to find her," he protested.

"Haldir, mime mellon, otorno vamme -o mime nosse (my friend, brother not of my family) please, go. Ride and find her. I will be able to rest easier if you would," I said grabbing his neck in a brotherly way. He looked at me and nodded sadly.

"Emme lende at ára (we leave at dawn)," he said sternly, I nodded and he left my room to go tell the others. Exhaling, I lied down and fell asleep on my thoughts.

°🍃°

Dusk came quicker than I expected, I managed to get up and not fall down the stairs with a bit of body strength, well as much as I could find. I've become weaker during the night.

"Good luck," I said to them all, they all smiled lightly and nodded before turning and riding out of the territory. I hope they find her because I'm having trouble focusing my own memory...