17

BLOODY HELL LET ME CELEBRATE AND DANCE THROUGH THE TREES WITH LEGOLAS PLEASE! Aha. We hit 1K readers. Yayay thank you so goddamned much for reading my story that seems to be going nowhere, but I promise it is. I have plans *evil laugh* anyway. Thanks and enjoy the chapter ma dudes.

°🍃°

As we rode along the trail in an awkwardly comfortable silence I was thinking about how awkward it was going to be around my family, especially after I ran away the evening before I was actually supposed to go away with them. How strange.

W/n was climbing all over me and h/n while Legolas was silently riding beside me, he looked like he wanted to say something to me.

"What is it?" I asked, barelytaking my eyes off the road in front of us.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me with fake confusion. I shook my head before going stopping and hopping off h/n.

"Ok. I was going to ask, why did you run? Was it because of me.... You know.... Kissing you?" He asked awkwardly, watching me as I pulled my hair up and tied it out of my face before bending down and touching the roots of a tree for any dark magic.

"No. I was hit with the realisation that.. People would die if I didn't leave," I said before wincing, there was a large amount of dark magic here.

"There's a storm approaching us," Legolas sighed.

"How long?" I asked looking around the ground for footprints of some kind.

"Well the beginning section about and hour at most. And the eye of the storm will be on us around an hour and a half," he told me before going silent as rain started pouring down on us, I looked at him in a really unamused manor before pulling the hood of my cloak up and grabbing w/n and sliding him into a pocket that was on the inside of my cloak. I held h/n's head before talking to him softly.

"Take him and leave. Meet us on the other side of the forest, don't get lost and take shelter," I told him.

Legolas had hopped off his horse now and was adjusting his boots.

"We should probably separate from the horses so we can get through a bit quicker, only grab things of importance," I said to him before walking to my bags and equipping my weapons, two daggers in each boot and one a sheeth on both legs, then one in a sheeth on my belt.

Then I added my duel swords in a sword holder that was on my back and wrapped around my front. I then also put my arrows in the quiver after making sure they were sharp and slung the quiver and bow across my front.

I saw Legolas doing the same as I. Before sending h/n away I grabbed my bag or herbs and slung it across my shoulder, then telling him to leave, I watch as he turns and ran off along with the other horse.

Once they're out of our view, we turned and walk further into the forest.

After a while of walking deeper and deeper into the forest. Our cloaks were soaked through, it was cold and I could feel w/n shaking against my side.

"I think we should've stopped and taken shelter where the trees were thicker," Legolas commented. I just turned and looked at him with a 'there's no turning back for that' look.

"I did suggest that but you said, if we waited we'd be adding days onto the journey so we didn't," I sighed as I pushed a bunch of leaves out of my way, "anyway, we're in the centre of the storm right now so if we stop here, or anywhere, we'll just get caught up in the worst of the storm. Right now we're just on the bridge of the eye, if we stop, we'll suffer from the centre of the centre."

He nodded before we fell silent again.

As we were walking I heard something behind us and I felt a large increase of darkness, I swiftly turned around along with Legolas because of the elf hearing. I placed my hand on the ground and closed my eyes, through my eyelids I could see a fuzzy dark green surrounding with little red blobs, warm blooded creatures and blue blobs, cold blooded creatures.

The only warm blooded creatures around would've been birds and the random mammals dotted around, but their blobs would be small, this one was human size. I snapped up and yelled out the most stupidest question to pop in my mind.

"Who are you? Come out of the shadows!" The sound of rustling erupted around us, I suddenly got confused because I only saw one red human blob. Legolas looked at me before pulling out his bow and an arrow, pulling it back, getting ready to shoot at any problem coming to attack.