12

330+ reads! Oh man, this means so much, I'm so glad you all are enjoying this story :) I am now very glad I was talked into writing this.

oh and italics means it's the urak-hai's language.
-----------------------------------------------

As I marched to the boarder I heard Thranduil and Gandalf yelling my name, telling me not to go any further. So maybe I don't deal with difficult situations that well, and maybe I cool down by fighting the things I hate more than awkward situations. I jumped over the stream almost walking into a trap.

"Eh?" escaped my mouth as I looked around, urak-hai were here. But why? They shouldn't be this far in the forest. A small shiver crawled down my spine as I disabled the trap, a twig snapped and I quickly look up to see the urak-hai in the trees, they were all looking at me, sneering and smiling sickly smiles. One jumped down, I jumped back, pulling out my duel blades, getting ready to swing my double bladed weapon at the approaching enemy. I thought about telling him to stay away but he wouldn't listen, he would just laugh and ask why. I know how these creatures work.

"I am looking for a woman," he said, an evil plot was pretty obvious. I decided to speak in elvish so he wouldn't understand.

"Cin're in i presence -o er (you're in the presence of one) What na- ha cin anír-? (what is it you want?)" I looked at him, my defensive stance hadn't changed, my expression still blank and my anger was still boiling inside of me.

"Don't speak to me in Elvish girl! I know you can speak our language, or you know enough to converse with us," he hissed at me, he took a step forward angrily, I speedily took a step back onto a large stone that was wedged loosely in the passing stream.

"Who do you want!?" I yelled out in their tongue, he smiled successfully at me before continuing.

"I am looking for the she-elf known as the 7th child of Rotml, y/n. The only child who didn't become our little toy after our successful raid," my rage started boiling even more, I felt smoke should surely be pouring out of my ears at this point but of course I had a blank expression and wasn't letting any of it seep out.

"Why do you want her exactly?" I asked looking at him directly in his eyes, obviously making him feel slightly uncomfortable as he slightly shifted under my gaze.

"You are no ordinary elf, so you tell me," he spoke in his own version of a riddle as I thought, I am y/n, if I'm wanted by the enemies who bow to a creature far from good, try could only want me for my...

"Dark magic," I mumbled, I heard the urak-hai chuckle and start walking to me.

"Now the only reason you'd know about that would be if you were her!" He accused correctly before pulling out his blade and charging at me, many of the other joined as well, a couple stayed in the trees obviously keeping watch for other elves that I may or may not have brought along.

As they charged the main guy fell back as his comrades attacked me from all angles, I twisted and turned to duck and to strike them back. I ended up jumping on their heads and using them to propel myself around and manage to kill them all, leaving just the ones in the trees and the main guy.

As he charged at me, he swung his misshapen sword at me (predictable) so I grabbed both ends of my blades and put them above my head as a block, when it made impact a large metallic ringing filled the air, hurting my ears making me cup my hands over them.

At the sound of my blade crashing on the grass I realised I made a grave mistake. He grabbed my arm and threw me against a tree, my head snapped back and a loud ringing rang out through my head, he walked forward and when he was about to grab me an arrow went tearing through the air and hit the opposer square in the right shoulder, he instantly doubled back and both our heads looked towards where the arrow originated from. Legolas. A weak smile spread across my face before he started showing off making the urak-hai's all flee.

Once they had finally gone, Legolas took one of my arms and wrapped it around his neck while with his spare arm, he supported my waist.

"Thank you, nin mellon (my friend)," I whispered to him before passing out- apparently the harder you hit your head, the more likely you pass out, lesson learned. Until I forget, go on a rage walk again and repeat the whole process...