27

"Wait is that...?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I quickly turned around to see Legolas and my siblings?

"It is! Y/n!" Karla yelled, running over to me. I was frozen with a stunned look on my face before it finally registered.

"Legolas..? Karla?" I ask they both nod. I jumped off my horse and walked over to them.

"It's been, what six or seven years?" I asked, trying to pin point the last time I saw had saw them. It was the day I willingly gave up and was captured.

"About that! But is that all you can say? We've been searching for ages!" Samuli exclaimed, his arms flailing around to prove his point.

"Well yes. Anyway if you'll excuse me," I say turning back around to walk back to my horse but was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist and yanking me back.

"You can't leave again, I don't think I could take it for the third time, and every time I can never find you for years," Legolas sighs as he rests his head on my back, "don't leave, not again."

"y/n, who're they?" Jake and Jack both ask at the same time.

"These? This is Legolas. The son of Lord Thranduil of Mirkwood. These are my siblings. Mirulan the oldest, Sanuli, Vanes, Castiel, Laron and my younger twin sister Karla," I say introducing everyone, "and this is Camryn and Lynn and their children Jake and Jack and then Camryn's brother, James and Lynn's sister, Danny."

They all nodded to each other.

"Im inc i hi na- man bye (I guess this is good bye then)," Jake said sadly.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed, "I will take you home. I may have said Rivendell but now that I think, you'll have more friends and family in your home worried about you? Who knows how long you've been missing. You mentioned to me you lived in the human capital or a small village near there?" I frantically answered.

"We lived in Annúminas, part of Arnor, alongside the southern shores of Lake Evendim in Northwestern Middle-earth," Camryn informed me.

"And that is where I shall take you," I said pulling a map out of my bag, I do miss my weapons and things, I sigh.

"It's ok, we will make our way back there ourselves," Lynn says, "you've done so much for us already. First you try to get us out of those horrible cells by running deeper into the dungeons, then you teach the boys your language, then you manage to get yourself out of being hung and fight so many of those horrible beasts, save us from them. Gave us some horses and travelled with us for a while after, you've got the boys out of many problems that their recklessness has put them in. Like yesterday for an example-"

"Hey! That guy started it, not to mention he threw me through a table!" Jack snapped, crossing his arms unhappily.

"That's not the point," James sighed.

"No matter the problem, I still don't mind. It was nice to have the company. I'm sure that if I escaped by myself I would've just went straight back to the place I grew up in and that's not a particularly nice place considering it's what tainted my appearance," I said remembering the area and then remembering the wolf pup.

"Wait the wolf pup!" I exclaimed, "Legolas! Where's w/n?!"

"Oh...w/n is...oh! He's with Gandalf in Rivendell," Legolas said hesitating a little bit.

"I hope you're not lying to me," I glare in his direction.

"Anyway, we can make our way there ourselves. From here it's only about 3 days on horses 5 or 6 days on foot," Dannie says counting on her fingers.

"At least take a map, it has test points and the darker areas are the places where I have sensed darkness so be sure not to go near those areas," I tell them, giving the map to Jake who instantly gave it to James.

"Thank you for everything y/n, we hope to meet you again!" Jake says smiling as they all start riding away. I wave as they leave then mount my own horse and get ready to ride. I had no intention to stay with them.

"Hey you aren't just going to leave are you?" Vanes asked as Legolas jumped on his horse and rode to my side.

"Well I don't have any intention to staying with you anytime soon, so yes, I guess I am just going to leave," I say before starting to move west. A bunch of other horses joined me.

"I just want to travel alone," I glared at them.

"We won't leave you! Not again," Mirulan said, sadness obviously lacing his voice.

"You do know the hatred on you all, is your fault and I won't give in easily, right?" I asked them all, they nodded and sighed sadly.

"If only you knew what really happened," Castiel sighed before silence took over us and we started galloping over the land, in the direction to Rivendell.

"It will take a while but if we do a continuous travel we will reach Rivendell in 10 days maybe less," Legolas tells me without faltering.

"Ok. The long travel it is then," I reply looking forward, carefully keeping an eye out for any obstacles.