Epilogue

Y/n died almost a century ago.
There were children always asking 'who's the girl in the case?'

Then the story of the girl with no home would be told.

Mirulan and Samuli both started learning the way of the kingdom. Castiel started helping train new troops. Laron and Vanes started teaching children and Karla started travelling, writing stories of the world and then spreading her experiences around.

Gandalf had started a new adventure with Dwarves and Hobbits.
Lord Thranduil lived his life out as normally as he would usually.
Lord Elrond kept the memory of y/n alive within his home, making sure they remembered the importance of the people around them.

Legolas constantly visited the cottage that y/n used to live in. He knew that y/n would want him to continue with his life as normal but it was difficult.

"Legolas! I thought I'd find you here, there's an important meeting happening in Rivendell. Please go there immediately," an elf appeared in the doorway of the cottage.

"A meeting?" He asked, not sparing the elf a glance.

"About the... ring," he tells Legolas. Legolas turned to the elf and nods. The elf leaves and Legolas puts his hand to one of the old beams.

"Hear that y/n? I'm going to go on an adventure soon," he says before turning and leaving the cottage and his memories behind him.

—————————

And that's it. The girl with no home is officially complete!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this just as much as I had enjoyed writing it. Oh man, I feel weird, that's both my books completed and now onto planning a new one. Anyway, y/n giving her life to Legolas, huh? Interesting, to be completely honestly, I was like, well Legolas can't die but I don't know what to do, you know what let's just kill y/n aha. Anyway see you all later
(follow me for any new stories that I'll be bringing again in the future)