Special

Hey guys in thanks for this

I'm going to do a little 'what if y/n didn't die' chapter, just for you all being amazing and boosting this book like this. I'm so grateful to see this and I can't even comprehend how much this book has come along.
But first a little look back...
I remember when I first started writing this I was just sat thinking 'ah there's no possible way that anyone is going to actually read this' and 'I'm just writing for an empty audience'
Then people started reading I guess, but I remember finishing the story with around 100 or 200 views and one or two votes and now I look at it to see it boosting at an amazing 9k and I feel like I should return the favour.
Here is the special chapter for you all to enjoy!!

3rd Person
Legolas couldn't understand what happened, next to him was the elf her loved. Dead. Not breathing. Not moving. Not making jokes or pushing people away. He couldn't help but to reach out for her, pulling her into his arms and crying into her blood and dirt stained shirt.

"You can't leave me," he croaked through his choking tears, "please don't leave me."

Moments passed and he moved away to the lords and old wizard who all looked like half their hearts were ripped straight from their chests.
But during those few moments, something happened, something like a miracle.

Y/n's hair has started to return to her natural h/t h/c, the paleness in her skin started to loosen and change and the lingering warmth of her friend spread throughout her body.

She sat up.

Gasps filled the air as y/n yawns and stretches as if she'd just woken up from a deep sleep.

Y/n's PoV

I remember the darkness, I guess I've just gotten used to it by now. But when i look around this darkness, it's just empty. There's nothing here. As if I died. Did I die? I can't really remember.

I've just learned to curl up and float around in this darkness of mine. There's never been any light or any warmth, only a chilling and inescapable shadow that's constantly looming over me- I guess it's my magic.

As I move I realise there's something else, like the lingering touch or warmth of something important to me.

I look up curiously. Somewhere a bit further away, there's a small light that seems to be moving closer to me.
It was a person, I couldn't see their appearance (or I couldn't recognise it) but I could see their mouth moving slightly.

"Pardon?" I asked, my voice sounded foreign to me, never had I heard such a broken and exhausted sound escape my own lips. The smiled and stretched their hand out to me. Upon inspection, I noticed it wasn't the hand of friend or foe, someone who had just been watching. Someone important.

I took their hand and they pulled me up from my curled up mess. Then their mouth moved again, but this times the sounds flowed in perfect harmony out to my ears.