21

As I kept walking someone grabbed my wrist. I didn't bother to look I already knew who it was.

"Please don't leave. Your my sister. Our sister. You should be here. With us. No where else," I heard Karla whine from behind me, in return I just harshly pulled my hand from her grasp and turn around.

"Why would I stay with the people who did this to me, eh?!" I yelled at her but aimed it to them all. She looked at me shocked while the older group looked down knowing it was going to happen.

"Plus, I was left, as a small child to fend for myself, teach myself how to cook. I'm glad that Gandalf, Lord Elrond and Lord Thranduil appeared at the cottage again that one day because I wouldn't even know how to fight or speak my own homes language without them. So sure I'm going to stick with them when they need me. And not. You!" I added.

"Y/n, that's all my fault. I didn't want you to die, or get hurt while we retrieved Karla from those beasts," Mirulan said, leaning on Haldr for support but looked happy to be stood up, "and I don't blame you for hating me after I got an elf to use dark magic to heal you and now I see the backlash. You've completely changed from the last time I had saw you."

He was looking at me directly in the eyes, never tearing them away. Legolas put his hand on my shoulder and smiled slightly.

"No matter what, they are your family. I think it's time you spent time with them because you need to recreate your bonds. You can't just hate them forever," he said.

"Oh I can. And I will. Goodbye," I say to them all, including Legolas and turned and started to leave, "Legolas. Don't follow me, this was a one way journey with me, and you've already been an issue for me. So just stay here for the benefit of you and me."

I felt like I was ripping my heart out while saying that but I had to separate from him but it had to be done. I heard his footsteps stop as I continued to go. I picked up an apple on my way out and began eating it. As I was walking down the unnecessarily long stairs, I was thinking about my memories, once again they had started flooding in. Everything was so detailed and horrible. Once they've finished rolling through my head I had reached the middle.

But I heard something speeding towards me. As I looked towards my right where a small lookout window was. I saw a black arrow zooming straight towards me, as it smashed through the window I quickly slid out of the way. I looked up to see it firmly pinned into the wall just above my head.

"Too close. That was way too close," I say to myself before standing and sprinting down the stairs. As I got out I was so shocked to see the amount of Urak-Hai's that were waiting on the outside. I took a sharp breath in before I began fighting.

3rd Person PoV

Y/n starting running towards the crowd while pulling out her duel blades and started slicing easily through the stomachs and the front of the necks of some of the first creatures to approach her.

However, she then place both hands on the handle and muttered a few words before pulling the blades apart creating two long daggers.

She started fighting them, hitting one on the right, one in the skull on the left, and hacking a head off one sneaking up behind her.

Y/n continued this until it began to get difficult causing her to put her blades back together and back in its sheeth before pulling out her bow, getting up high and then expertly hitting the monsters in the heads over and over until she ran out of arrows.

"How many of these things can there be in a strongly protected place? Wait where's the guards?" She whispered to herself before noticing the lack of help in the area she was in.

She looked around, like an animal scoping out it's new hiding place until she saw them. Rows and rows of bodies piled on top of each other.

Blood flowing everywhere and guards still fighting on the other side of them.

"What is happening here?" She yells out in frustration as an arrow slices her cheek and buried itself sweetly next to her.

She jumped down and began pulling daggers out of random places, throwing them at the Urak-Hai's faces landing every one as a sea of them fall to the ground.

"y/n!" Legolas yells as he comes out from the tree exit. She looks to him and they both nod knowing what they we going to do. He starting shooting his arrows at the monsters in front of him as y/n jumped down and stood next to him, chanting words until she completed the sequence and a wave of dark mist swallowed the foes ahead.

When the mist cleared all you saw where the dead bodies of them lied on top of each other. But then another swarm out of the trees.

"What the-? Why are there so many?!!!" Legolas yelled as y/n's siblings came running out of the tree. Weapons in hands and getting ready to charge until the big Urak-Hai from before walked through the crowd.

The family froze and shrunk in slightly. Mirulan was burning with determination while Karla was hiding behind everyone else. Y/n looked at that in confusion before facing forward.

Y/n's PoV (italics are the Urak-Hai language)

I grit my teeth as he laughs at the image behind us.

"Such a pathetic army." He laughs sadistically.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. Watching him carefully.

"Nothing more than, we want you or them back." He smirked at me, knowing the difficult decision I would make.

"How about neither." I say looking at him with anger in my eyes.

"You've got a spark. But. You see, I one of you don't come here now. The arrows that are focused on you all will be shot and won't miss your stomach. You'll have to suffer!" He laughs again. Making me clench my fist and glare at him.

"You manipulative piece of—"

"A-a-a we have a family friendly audience here."

"Whatever. Fine if you prove it. I will go with you. But if you ca-"

An arrow interrupted me as it whizzed past me and almost hit Samuli (a/n was if samuli. I cannot remember) but he dodged it.

"You've made your point," I yell out before dropping my cloak, underneath that I dropped my quiver, bow and duel blade before pulling my sword out of its place at my side and throw it down, and then pulled out the many daggers within my clothing and boots. I then started to walk towards his sadistic smile.

"What are you doing?" Legolas yelled at me.

"Just forget about me. It'll be safer that way."

"What? Are you crazy?" Legolas tried to run forward but I froze him to the ground.

"Stay there Legolas and don't come after me! Why can't you follow simple instructions?" I felt my eyes burn red and more darkness flow through my veins as one of my foes tied rope tightly around my wrists. I sighed.

"Goodbye Legolas. Please don't tell Gandalf, Elrond or Thranduil about this. Just tell them I've left."

"But-"

"No 'but's Legolas. What's happened here cannot he unwritten in our stories. Anyway. You have an adventure to be on soon. You'll become a hero. I believe in you.." I say as I'm dragged away. Legolas fell to the ground, shock and sadness on his face. Then he was gone. Only the road ahead was what I could see. It was the only road...for me.