11

I looked around at the glaring faces and noticed an extra one, now I was frowning.

"You need to tell us where our sister is, stop holding out!" Karla yelled at me, stepping forward. Next thing I knew, I had a tingling rush go through my right cheek, she had slapped me.

My emotion on my face didn't waver, Thranduil had taught me not to allow anything to show my emotions, especially when I'm unsure whether I should trust them. I noticed her hand coming back to hit me again so I reached out, grabbed her wrist and turned her around so she fell into Haldir.

"I'm sorry, I don't trust you," I replied before turning on my heels and started making my way to the exit again.

"He's going to die, all we have is y/n yet we don't actually have her. Because of this our brother won't be alive for much longer," I heard Karla cry out. I stopped. Took a deep breath in and breathed out in annoyance.

"Ok. I'm y/n, what is it you actually need?" I asked frustratedly before throwing my hands over my mouth. Oops, I told them I was y/n.... Well there goes my way to hide and pretend I just dropped off the edge of the earth. I sighed before taking my hands down and turned around. Smiles spread across my siblings faces and Haldir's.

"Legolas," I looked directly at him, "get my bow please? I have a feeling I won't be coming back here."

He hesitated before nodding and walking away. I could feel Gandalf's and Thranduil's glares on the side of my head, I turn to look at them and glared back.

"What are you doing?" Gandalf whisper-yelled at me.

"It slipped," I whisper-yelled back.

"Don't be so stupid," Thranduil joined in our whisper-yell group.

"She attacked me," I replied.

"How?" Gandalf asked.

"She was crying about "him" and it hit me, she also slapped me, or did you just sleep through that?" I asked sarcastically.

"I taught you not to allow words to faze you," Thranduil sighed.

"I'm sorry I have a heart!" I argued before walking out of the building, grabbing my bow out of Legolas' hands as he passed by me. I walked straight towards the boarder. The unprotected land. I'm not up for this family nonsense.