20

Yesterday we escaped that terrible forest that made me realise I still have some sort of feeling for Legolas. But I... I can't do anything because I don't want to ruin him. But isn't doing nothing ruining him anyway? I sighed out loud in frustration.

"What's the matter?" Legolas asked, looking towards me as we both bobbed up and down on our galloping horses.

"Hm? Oh. Nothing, just thinking about something," I reply before another forest comes into view. I sensed her before I saw her. A strong power of a very important and powerful elf arose around us. Last Galadriel.

"My lady," I say as I hop off my horse and to a traditional elvish bow. Once Legolas saw her he followed me to the ground.

"Eri- hîn ennas na- baw baur an cin na peng. Mín are all equal hi. (Rise children there is no need for you to bow. We are all equal here)" Lady Galadriel said, her voice echoing around the trees.

"Good evening, I am here to—" I started but got cut off by her cutting in with an "I know, follow me."

I look at her surprised before nodding and following her, holding on h/n's reigns with Legolas doing the same behind me. Elves were calmly walking around but they obviously sensed my dark presence and became defensive. I sighed slightly, this wasn't a new thing. I found it difficult to be sneaky because of my dominant presence but managed with the art of confusion. Many disgusted and protective looks were exchanged and I even heard someone whisper to their child that I was the picture of a mistake between a dark creature and a pure elf.

If only they knew who I was. Then. Just then. They wouldn't be whispering so easily.

After walking for a while we eventually arrived at a tall tree which we then began to climb up. It took a while. But we did manage to get to the top. Once we got to a stop point, I bent over, rested my hands on my knees and started taking deep, exhausted breathes.

"Why... so high?" I asked clearly showing my exhaustion. I heard Legolas laugh.

"It's for protection for if anyone important got injured in a battle, they would bring them to a ward high up where a night advantage was prominent," he explained. I nodded, understanding the purpose now before standing and continuing to follow Lady Galadriel up another set of stairs until we were at a door.

In the door I heard someone breathing in sharp breaths in pain. I opened the door and stepped in. Within the room were all my siblings. They shot from their seats and watched me walk over to my brother who was lying on the bed, with barely any life.

"You're an idiot, you caused this. Dear brother. Now undo it." I say harshly before grabbing his hand and listening to him chant an unwinding spell weakly. I felt memories start to flood into my mind and watched as colour and life flooded back into his face.

"Now excuse me," I said before standing and swiftly walking out the room. Ignore all protests from them. I felt hate and anger boil inside me. I felt new strength and intelligence. I wanted to go home or destroy the Urak-Hai. Now. I don't know what to do....