(Mondo & Daiya Oowada) Off Limits

Non-Despair

Y/N Kuwata was the Ultimate Roller Blader.  (His/Her) fiery red hair made it obvious who her twin was.

Y/N raced down the halls trying to escape (his/her) brother running after (him/her).  Leon was fast, but could he really go faster than Y/N on roller blades? No.  You see, Leon was trying to flirt with Sayaka Maizano.  Y/N may or may not have said a few embarrassing things that Leon had done when he was little.  His face had gone redder than his hair, and he chased after Y/N. 

Y/N wasn't watching where (he/she) was going. (He/she) didn't even see the tall muscular biker gang leader in front of her.  Well, (he/she) didn't know about him until (he/she) crashed into him.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. Don't beat me up please!" Y/N said.

Mondo blinked. Normally he would beat up people who would mess with him, but something about this kid made him not want to.  Maybe it was because he had a slight crush on the red headed roller blader.

Y/N looked over (his/her) shoulder. Leon was practically right behind (him/her).

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." Y/n said quickly and sped off.

Leon had given up on chasing Y/N.  Y/N saw Mondo walking to his bike.  (He/she) decided to join him in walking to the parking lot.  Even though you didn't have a car.  You usually walked home with your brother, but Leon somehow got Maizono to go on a date with him.  

"So, Mondo, you doin anything tomorrow?"

"Y/N, you know tomorrow's Tuesday right?"

"We could always ditch."

Mondo felt a slight blush creep to his face at the word 'we'.

"You need a ride?"

"Nope I'm walking."

You turned to the path to your house.  Mondo rolled his eyes. He revved the engine of his motorcycle.

"Get on."

Y/N didn't hesitate and hopped on.  (He/she) wrapped (his/her) arms around Mondo.  While Y/N was giving him directions to (his/her) house, another motorcycle followed behind them.  They got to Y/N's house. Y/N jumped off.

"Thanks for taking me home." (he/she) said.

"No problem."

Y/N gave Mondo a quick kiss and ran inside before he could react.  The motorcycle that had followed them came to a stop behind Mondo.

"What do you want, Daiya?" Mondo snapped.

"Who's the hot kid?" Daiya asked.

"Off limits. (He/she)'s mine."

"We'll see about that." Daiya grinned.