(Terteru x Arsonist!Fem! Reader)

I got into Hope's Peak for my talent in being an arsonist. I don't know how that's a talent, but I basically got here because I set things on fire. Doesn't sound quite legal, right?  That's the purpose of this freaky cuff around my ankle that's almost always beeping.

I never thought that I would end up on this island. I don't mind it, but I this game is sickening.  The sun was going down, and it was almost time for me to go back to my cabin. My cuff would start beeping rapidly if I didn't get there in time. I walked toward the kitchen to get a snack before it was too late.

I grabbed some frozen cookie dough, tossed it on a pan, and threw it in the oven. A few minutes later, I pulled out the flaming, charred bits of dough. I didn't know I could manage to set cookies on fire.  My talent seems to follow me around, I guess. I sighed and gave up on the idea of cookies.

I heard a strange noise. Was it crying? I tried to make out what was being said.
"Momma! I just wanna see Momma!" I heard.
I looked for the source of the noise. I saw a boy huddled in a corner. It was the guy that was looking up some of the girls' skirts earlier today.
"You okay?" I asked.
He straightened up immediately.
"Yes, do you need anything?  I mean anything~" He said,  wiping away his tears and trying (but failing) to sound flirtatious.

"You don't have to lie to me." I told him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He quickly attacked me in a hug.
"I just want to go home and help my Momma." He cried.
I wrapped my arms around him,  returning the hug.
"I miss my family too." I said.

I waited for him to calm down a bit.
"We'll get out of here. You'll see your Momma." I whispered.
He moved his face from my chest, a bit of blood flowing onto my shirt. I almost expected it from him,  but I couldn't bring myself to be mad at the teary boy. I heard my ankle cuff beeping quicker.

"I came here to make some cookies,  but I guess that didn't work out. I have to go, see you tomorrow,  Teruteru!" I said with a smile and giving him a wave.

He nodded and waved back. I got to my cabin and flopped onto my bed. The beeping from my cuff ceased,  and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun in my face. I slowly opened my door, my eyes getting used to the bright light.  There was a package at my door. As far as I know, there is no postal system on the island. I opened it up. There was a small note.
"Thanks for helping me yesterday! Maybe later you could help me with 'other' things! ;)"
You smiled as you looked what was inside the package.  It was a box full of cookies.

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!