(Mondo) Strength

This was requested by EmiEmiraPsycho

Mondo x Strong

Oh god, what were you thinking?! You could've gotten hurt doing that!

Mondo walked into the school gym expecting to be by himself. He was quite surprised when he saw you adding weight to the bench press bar. And you kept adding weight. Then you got ready to lift with no one to spot you.

"Y/N, STOP!" Mondo yelled, dropping his gym bag and running toward you.

Finishing your rep and racking the bar quickly, you looked at him worriedly. He looked back with a blank expression.

"Mondo what's wrong?"

"Did you just- did you just lift that?"

"Uh, yeah. What about it?"

You, a girl who hard nothing on him in terms of size, was lifting almost as much as he did! He shook his head. Now was not the time to be impressed. It wasn't safe for you to be lifting by yourself.

"Y/N, are you lifting by yourself?"

You nodded shakily. You knew that you weren't supposed to lift by yourself.

"You could've gotten hurt!" Mondo exclaimed.

"But I didn't." You replied with a sly grin.

"I'm lifting with you now. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to be here to make sure you don't get hurt!"

"Sounds like someone's worried about me~"

"Yeah, whatever, just tell me whenever you go to the gym." Mondo grumbled planting a kiss on your forehead.

Up Next:

Ibuki x Shy! Fem! Reader

Mahiru x Male! Reader