(Kiibo) Heat

This was requested by TwinkleTopaz

Kiibo didn't understand human emotions. He had his own way of "feeling" them but had close to no idea of how to deal with them. So seeing you in front of him, crying your eyes out almost made his system crash out of confusion. He could only stare. You were crying out of more than sadness; you were crying out of fear. The killing game was starting to really get to you.

"Kiibo, I can't do it. I can't kill any of the others. They're my friends now. I don't have the right to kill them." You cried.

Kiibo placed a fridged hand on your back. Once your sniffling came to a stop, Kiibo sat on your bed next to you.

"Would you like for me to hold you? Studies have shown that it can help you become mentally healthier."

You nodded and wrapped your arms around each other.

"Kiibo, you're kind of cold."

"Oh, sorry."

Like a computer trying to run the Sims 4, Kiibo's body heated up. The warmth was so calming, and it slowly lulled you to sleep. Kiibo, who didn't have the ability to sleep, kept his gaze on you. You were the beautiful human who was to selfless to kill others for your own benefit, even if it meant your life was in danger. His hands rubbed your back warmly. You were the one who made him confused with his own "feelings". When you smiled, he could feel his system overheating. Only you made him feel like this.

He loved you; and he knew it. He was just confused as to how love worked. After placing a small kiss on your forehead (that's what people who love some do right?), he closed his eyes to think over the day. You pulled yourself closer to him. After that, he refused to power down in fear of you waking up due to lack of warmth.

Up Next:

Leon x Oowada!Fem!Reader