(Yandere! Junko) Queen of Despair

Junko thought (he/she) was perfect.  That was saying something because Junko usually thought anyone who wasn't her was trash.  Junko watched (him/her) from a distance. She didn't want (him/her) to run away quite yet.  Y/N L/N was going to be hers.

Y/N always aimed to please.  If anyone asked (him/her) for a favor, Y/N would be quick to do whatever was asked.  Y/N was the Ultimate Helper.  (He/she) usually hung around people like Asahina, Sakura, and sometimes Makoto.

Y/N felt someone grab (his/her) arm.

"Y/N, could you do me a favor?" a sweet voice asked.

It was Junko Enoshima.  Y/N didn't know her that well, but (he/she) made it a point to treat everyone fairly and to do whatever was asked of (him/her).

"Sure, Junko! What do you need?" Y/N asked.

"Come with me." she ordered.

Y/n didn't hesitate to follow her.  Junko led (him/her) to an empty classroom.

"Do you need help with homework or something, Junko?" Y/N asked.

"I want to start a game with the students of Hope's Peak!" she said excitedly.

"What kind of game?"

"It will be so full of despair, Y/N! Won't that be so exciting?! People killing others just to go back to normal life! So despairing!" She said, seemingly aroused by the very thought.

Y/N tried to back into the door.  This didn't go unseen by Junko.

"You said you would help me!  You want the despair too!  I can't set this up myself! You have to help me, pet!" she said.

"I'm not your pet, Junko! Now let me out!" Y/N yelled.

Junko grabbed a desk and threw it Y/N.(She be strong.)

Y/N's vision went dark.  Junko kissed Y/N's neck.  She strapped a leather collar around (his/her) neck.

"You'll see, Y/N! The despair game will be fun for you too!  After all, you'll be participating!" Junko giggled as she carried Y/n away.

Y/N wasn't prepared for the horrors of living with Junko.  Y/N had been locked in a dark room, chained to the wall.  Junko had ripped out (his/her) fingernails to try to get (him/her) to stop trying to rip off the collar.

"Y/N, you'll just love the despair!  I'll just need you to spy for me.  You'll go places where I don't have cameras.  I'll protect you though.  No one will kill you in this game." she said.

Timeskip

Y/N woke up to an uncomfortable scratching against (his/her) neck, it was a thick leather collar with a long chain.   Y/N clawed at it, but no difference was made, (his/her) fingernails were very short.  Maybe (he/she) had chewed them.  (He/she) was in an empty classroom.  (He/she) couldn't quite remember how (he/she) got here. (He/she) looked around for a clue as to where (he/she) was.  A note was found on the desk.

It read: You will report to Junko Enoshima daily, or you'll have to face the serious consequences.  There is a communication device in your room.  You'll be safe throughout the game if you do so.  B.T.W. the game will be explained to you and the other students in the gym.

Y/N entered the gym.  Many other students were waiting.  They looked somewhat familiar to Y/N.  One boy with fluffy brown hair and an ahoge came in behind him/her. He looked just as confused as everyone else here.

"My name is Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Luck. Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Slave. Nice to meet you, Makoto!" Y/N said softly, gripping onto the chain of (his/her) collar.