(Kaito x Tired! Reader) F*ck The Sky

If u can't tell by the title,  lAnGuAgE wArNiNg.

Y/N liked to sleep. There was nothing that would get in his/her way of sleeping. Except Kaito. That son of a bitch loved to wake Y/N up.

Y/N woke up to a relentless knocking on his/her door. He/she tumbled out of bed and opened the door.

"What do you want, star boy?" Y/N asked, knowing it was Kaito.
"I have to show you something!" The purple haired astronaut said.
Y/N slammed the door in his face.
"Come on, Y/N!"
"Can't you just show me in the morning?"
"It won't be here in the morning!"
"...Fine"
Y/N stepped out of his/her room. The cold outside air freezing his/her toes.

"The f*ck? Kaito,  it's cold; and I'm tired. Can't I just go to sleep?"

Kaito shedded his coat and draped it over his/her shoulders. Y/N groaned, but sank him/herself in the warmth of the coat.

Kaito led Y/N outside.  He had a telescope placed outside.

"You dragged me out of my room at the ungodly hour to look at the f*cking sky?! The sky?!"

"Just look at this." He said,  pointing at the telescope.

"Nope. F*ck the sky. F*ck the academy. F*ck my life. And lastly,  f*ck you, 'Luminary of the Stars'."
Yeah,  Y/N was not happy when he/she wats tired; but Kaito knew this.

"Y/N,  I woke you up for a reason."

"Kaito,  you're lucky I enjoy your presence... You owe me." Y/N groaned, peering into the telescope. 

Kaito smiled.  At least he got Y/N to look.  He/She stared for a few minutes, not saying a word.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's beautiful."
Y/N's sudden change in attitude amazed Kaito,  making him excited to show him/her
more.

"I know, right?! Let me show you something else!"

Kaito moved the telescope around.  Y/N sat on the ground,  huddling in his jacket.
"Don't love that thing too much. It's still mine." Kaito said.

"You dragged me out here. I. Keep. The. Jacket." Y/N said,  making sure Kaito knew that he/she meant business.

"Y/N,  come look at this one! It's called Vega!"

He/she reluctantly looked through the telescope,  officially abandoning the idea of sleep and embracing the fact that he/she would spend the rest of the night stargazing.  Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.  After all, Y/N had actually liked Kaito.  It seemed like the feeling wasn't quite mutual.  Kaito was just genuinely nice guy.  Y/N wanted to end his/her own suffering and find out if Kaito could possibly like him/her. 

"Kaito, of all the people, why did you bring me here?"

"Thought I should bring my sidekick along with me. I guess I knew you would like it." He said, adjusting the telescope.

"Plenty of people here would love to be here. I'm sure Maki would like to spend time with you."

"Imagine Maki when she's tired. I was afraid to wake you up, imagine her at three in the morning."

Y/N sighed. He/she was probably not going to get an answer out of Kaito. He/she felt a pair of arms wrap around him/her.

"Besides, I don't have feelings for Maki."

Y/N's face tingled.

"Do you happen to have feeling for m-me?" Y/N managed to stutter out.

Kaito nodded, pulling him/her closer.

"Do you like me too?" He asked quietly.

Kaito received no response.

"Y/N?"
He looked down at him/her.

Y/N had fallen asleep.

But, the slight grin on his/her sleeping face was the only answer Kaito needed.

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!