(Daiya) Get Him A Bike

This was requested by CrystalGamerZ

"You came here to get your brother a bike? Dude, isn't he like four?" You asked.

"Y/N, he was four like ten years ago!" Daiya argued.

"Still he's fourteen! Is that even legal?"

Daiya was trying to get Mondo a motorcycle. Who else would he go to other than you, an employee at the local motorbike/motorbike repair shop?

"Y/N, he knows how to ride! Besides, how else is he gonna pick up chicks?"

"Motorcycles does not mean chicks."

"It worked with you didn't it? Just let him get the bike!" He said with a wink, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"Fine, I'll sell you one of the older models for him to start off with. I'm taking a wild guess that you don't want him crashing an expensive bike." You groaned.

"Thanks, baby, you won't regret it!" He said, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"I sure as hell won't, cause you're gonna make sure that no one gets hurt, right?!"

"Yes, commander!"

You grinned and grabbed the legal documents for him to sign. He picked up the pen and signed. Good thing dealing with money wasn't your job.

"Okie dokie, I'll have the bike ready by this Saturday. I just need to perform some maintenance and clean it up a bit."

Daiya nodded.

Then came Saturday. Mondo and Daiya had come in to pick up the bike. You and Daiya watched Mondo take it for a spin.

"You so owe me a date for this one, Oowada!" You giggled, lightly punching his chest.

"You'll get more than a date real soon, doll." He said seductively.

"I'll hold you to that." You said before disappearing into the shop, leaving the brothers to have their moment.

Up Next:

Nagito x Depressed! Reader

Fuyuhiko x Ultimate Delinquent! Fem! Reader