(Gonta) You're not bad!

I was amazed at how I had got the kindest guy to date me. Gonta was so sweet and gentle. I was the exact opposite. I was the Ultimate Bully. I truly wouldn't hurt anyone at this school, but my old school was a different story. My old school was kill or be killed. I had been bullied relentlessly. The only way I could get it to stop was to fight back. I had to beat a few people up to get to the top. Once I was at the top, no one messed with me. Of course, no one else here knew that. They just assumed I was merciless and had no room in my heart for love.

I still don't know how Gonta loved me. He was the only one who tried to talk to me. I went out of my way to be nice to him. I just wanted a friend. I had a weird way of showing it though.

I remember the first time I saw him. I thought I was going to fight him. I thought he would be just as scary as he looked. Instead, he turned out to be a very sweet guy who wouldn't hurt a thing.

Flashback

Everyone at this school ignored me because of my 'talent.' They just didn't understand. I just wanted someone to talk to me. If I just did something to get them to know I existed. I saw a tall muscular teen standing in front of me. He looks pretty scary. If I beat him, people here would know me. They wouldn't mess with me. I tried to tackle him. He didn't budge. I fell to the ground.

"Gonta's sorry! Let Gonta help you up." he said.

He offered me his hand which I refused to take. What was wrong with this guy? Why was he being so nice?

"Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara. Gonta's talent is Ultimate Entomologist."

"I'm Y/N, and I'm the Ultimate...Bully." I said the word 'bully' just above a whisper and hung my head in shame.

"Y/N, do you like bugs?"

"Yes."

"Then, you cannot be a bad person! No bad person likes bugs."

End of Flashback

He would even walk me to my room every night and come back in the morning to make sure I was alive. In the middle of the night, I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Y/N, It's Gonta." I heard him say.

I looked at my watch. It was way too early for him to usually knock on the door. I got out of bed and cracked the door open. I looked up to face Gonta. He had hot tears running down his face. I opened the door all the way and pulled him inside. He only had pajamas on which consisted of boxers and a button up. He usually is all worried about being gentlemanly and decent. He must have been very distraught if he didn't put on pants. You guided him to your bed and sat down next to him.

"What happened, Gonta?" I asked as I pet his hair.

"Gonta had a nightmare." he said.

"Do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better."

"Gonta dreamt that you were killed. Kokichi poisoned you, and you died in Gonta's arms." He said more tears falling.

I wiped his tears away.

"Gonta, I'm alive. It's okay. Kokichi didn't kill me. You're fine." I said.

I wrapped my arms around him, just trying to calm him down. He sniffled and pulled me close.

"Let's go back to sleep." I said.

He didn't say anything about it being ungentlemanly or inappropriate. He just nodded and laid down with me in his arms.

"Gonta love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Gonta"

I wondered for probably the hundredth time. How could I have been so lucky to get a guy like Gonta to love me? I put the thought aside and went to sleep.