(Nagito) Graduation Party

You didn't know how lit Ibuki's graduation parties were.  Like seriously lit, you guys nearly burned the building down in a drunken attempt to make smores.  Lots of drinking was involved in this party.  There were a few people who were going to be the designated drivers, but even they seemed to get slightly tipsy.  You weren't just tipsy; you were stumbling with every step.  You had developed a slur that made your speech seem like gibberish.  You were running around frantically in search of more alcohol.  You finally found the motherload called the refridgerator.  All the booze you could imagine.

"Y/N, that's enough." someone said taking the bottle of beer away from you. 

It was Fluffy Hope Boy!  He grabbed your shoulder and gently pulled you away.

"Wait, I was going to outdrink Gundam.  I wanted to knock that demonic loser's pride down a bit..."

"You're going to die from alcohol poisoning." Nagito mumbled.

"Not if you keep worrying about me." you said.

Nagito sighed and practically dragged you downstairs to your new apartment.  You searched your pockets to find your keys and struggled to open the door.  Your sorry attempts had been fixed by Nagito taking the keys and unlocking the door for you.  Your apartment was pretty much empty.  No furniture, just a T.V., a bed, and a couch.  Two bedrooms, but as far as Nagito knew, you didn't have a roomate.  There were a few boxes in a corner of the room.  You collapsed onto the couch and watched Nagito look around.

One of the boxes was simply labeled 'pictures.'  Nagito looked at you before opening it, as if to ask for permission.  Sure enough, he found lots of pictures. Some of them when you were younger,  practicing your talent. There were even a few of you and him! He liked those ones the best.  He looked over to you.

"Why would you have so many pictures with trash like me?" he asked, not expecting you to answer.

"You're not trash, bagel." you slurred.

Nagito blushed slightly at the nickname.  You scrambled off the couch and sat by his side. You gave him a small side hug, which he quickly returned.  He sighed and looked through more pictures.
"But I'm trash." He whispered.
"I don't want to hear you say that.  I love you, bagel!" You said, nuzzling into Nagito's neck and giving him a small kiss.
You woke up on the couch.  Nagito was asleep on the floor.  There was a glass of water and a few pain killers. You quickly grabbed those.  There was a small note on the table.
Thought you'd need that in the morning. :)
Thank the Lord for Nagito!  He woke up when he heard you moving around.
"Thanks for taking care of me, Nagito!" You said, trying to sound happy even though your head was pounding.
"No problem."
"Did I do anyrhing weird?"
"Well, you called me bagel, we looked through pictures, and you licked my hair while saying something about fluffy clouds."
"...That sounds about right."