(Dog!Hagakure) Everybody Wants To Be A Cat

Dog!Hagakure x Cat!Reader

The life if a street cat is never easy, but it was certainly better than being a street dog.  You were once a kitten loved by your master.  You thought that until you were kicked right into the street.  You didn't waste time feeling sorry for yourself.  You scratched off your collar and continued your life as an alley cat.

You had heard rumors of a new dog in town.  Not in your streets!  You were going to confront this dog and show him who rules the street.  You walked down the streets, taking long confident steps.  That's when you saw the dog.  It was big and shaggy with matted brown fur.  If its fur wasn't strange, its collar was. It was made of green leather and it had a large crystal ball hanging from it.  'Yasuhiro' it said.
You just stared at the large beast.  He seemed clueless.
"Hey, dude, you know where I could get some food around here?" It asked.
"Dogs aren't welcome here!" You hissed.
"Calm down, bro, I just need food!" The dog yelped.
The dog's stomach let out a deafening growl. You sighed.  This dog was completely harmless.
"Follow me." You said, your tail flicking me from side to side.
"Hey, dude, wait up!" Hagakure yelled running after you with his tail wagging quickly.
"So what's your name, dude? You can call me Hiro."
"I'm Y/N."
You led him to an empty building.
"The people here, they don't like dogs much; so just act like a cat. Okay, Yasuhiro?" You warned.
"How do I act like a cat?" He asked.
"First, you gotta lose the collar." You said, unsheathing your claws.
You clawed off the collar, letting the crystal ball on it fall to the ground and shatter.
"Y/N, why'd ya bring a dog in here?!"
"That's a strange looking cat you brought here, Y/N!"
"Leave him alone! He won't be here for long." You yelled back.
You huffed and scrounge around for enough meat to feed the massive dog.
"It ain't much, but it'll do for now." You said.
"Thanks, dude!" Yasuhiro barked happily and began munching on the food.
Then, music began to play.
"This happens every night. You'll get used to it." You said, swishing your tail to the beat.
"You said I wouldn't be here for long, dude."
"Maybe I changed my mind."
You yawned quietly.
"Come on, let's go to bed." You said walking to a large corner of open space.  Yasuhiro laid down.  You laid right next to him.
"Night, Hiro."
You got a loud snore in reply.