(Yandere!Junko) Queen of Despair Pt. 2

Reporting to Junko had been pretty easy at first.  After Alter Ego was discovered, it became much harder.  Y/N didn't want to betray his/her friends.  For fear of losing his/her life, he/she spilled every little detail of the situation.

"Good job, slave. Keep doing it and I might surprise you with something!"

Y/N grinned at the praise. He/she would do anything in his/her power to serve Junko.

Y/N ran down the hall to find Aoi. She had been very depressed recently. Mainly because her best friend, Sakura,  had died. He/she had to gather all the information he/she could and report it to Junko.  Y/N knocked on the door. Aoi opened it slowly. Tears were trickling down her face.  Y/N had told her that he/she was coming. They spent the night talking and eating donuts. For a while,  Aoi forgot about the killing game.

Timeskip

"And that's how Junko Enoshima is the mastermind!" Makoto declared.

Y/N was shocked. How could these high school students be so talented?!

"You're right!" Junko said,  revealing herself to the students.

She placed her arm on Y/N's shoulder.

"I couldn't have done it without Y/N!"

The students seemed shocked.

"We trusted you!" Aoi said,  disappointed that she would be losing another friend.

"Aoi,  I-... I'm sorry."

It was finally time for the execution. Junko seemed happy.
"Slave,  it's time for that surprise!" She said, grabbing Y/N with her.
Living through the thousand blows left him/her bruised and dazed. The motorcycle ride was what killed him/her.  Y/N's body went limp and was carried on to the execution. Junko remained giddy.  Before the final execution,  the students got a good look at Y/N. His/her eyes we're wide and scrambled. His/her clothes we're singed. But the amount of bright pink blood was the sign that he/she was dead. The final execution came, and the two despair filled students perished.

This was bad. Sorry!

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!