(Ishimaru) Big Brother With A Bigger Plan

This was requested by Ultimate_Anime_Bean
Mastermind!Ishimaru x Toddler!Sister! Reader

Kiyotaka had done it all for her, his little sister Y/N. She had grown up with the killing game as a form of entertainment. She was at the young age of three, too young to comprehend what was truly going on.

Y/N relied on Kiyotaka as her caretaker.  He enjoyed taking care of his little sister; why else would he have started this game for her? It was to show his love.

Whenever he had to play along with the other students, Y/N was left in the camera room.

"Okay, Y/N, I'm gonna go play with some of the others for a little while. There are some snacks and drinks here. Just be really quiet for me, ok?" Kiyotaka explained.

Y/N's eyes filled with tears at the thought of her brother leaving.

"Do not cry, Y/N. You'll see me right there!" He said, wiping away her tears and pointing to the camera feed.

Y/N sniffed, but nodded. Kiyotaka smiled and left the room. Y/N watched her brother intently, noticing slight differences in him. He didn't speak as sweetly, and he seemed almost secretive.  She didn't care though, keeping her big bright red eyes on Kiyotaka and saying "Taka!" To herself whenever she saw him.

Then, Y/N saw something that Kiyotaka never wanted her to see: his "death". Bright pink blood oozed from his head, embedding itself in his hair and uniform. Y/N wailed while fat tears rolled down her face.

Pounding footsteps made their way quickly toward the observing room.  The door opened with a violent force. Y/N teary face was engorged in light from the open door.  Kiyotaka presented himself, towel in hand and proceeding to wipe away the blood. In his other hand, a stuffed toy to try to calm the distraught child.

"Y/N, shhhh shhh shh," he hushed her, "I'm here; I'm alright."

Her crying had turned to quiet hiccups. Kiyotaka tried to entertain her with the stuffed animal, but Y/N wasn't interested. She only gripped her brother's shirt, not planning to let go.

"I don't like the game!" She cried.

Kiyotaka placed his hand on the back of her head.

"You'll understand one day, Y/N.  This is just a small part in a much bigger plan."

Up next:

Gonta x Fem! Gardener! Reader

Korekiyo x Fem! Childish! Reader

Sorry it was late! I've had some technical difficulties lately 😅