(Ouma) Lying Thief

Ouma x Thief! Reader

You were Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Theif. You were noticed after stealing one of the most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa. Yeah, you did that. You didn't just pick people's pockets, you stole art, weapons, and even drugs. Sometimes, you stole just to give stuff back when a reward was offered.

You woke up in a locker. At first you were wondering if stealing something had gone wrong. You tumbled out of the locker and coughed the dust out of your lungs.

You were in a classroom. If this is how the school welcomes new students, yo didn't think you were going to like it here. You waltzed out of the classroom in search of other students. You came across a short purple haired boy. He dressed kinda weird, but almost everyone who you had met did.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"I'm Rantaro Amami."

"Don't lie to me, Kokichi."

"Nee-heehee, how did you find me out?!" He giggled.

You handed him his school I.D. along with a bottle of Panta that you had snagged from his pocket.
"I stole it. I'm Y/N L/N, Ultimate Theif. Also, how deep are your pockets?! I found like 10 bottles in there!"

"I'm Ouma Kokichi, Ultimate Supreme Leader. You do what you gotta do for Panta!"

You were very surprised. This small purple haired liar was supposed to be the Ultimate Supreme Leader?! You giggled at the thought.

"What are you laughing at?!" Kokichi asked.

"Oh, nothing. You're just so small, how could you be a supreme leader?"

The boy looked sad.

"People tell me that all the time. They always picked on me for being small. It's not my fault!" he cried, small tears falling down his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know!" you said.

The boy smiled.

"I'm just kidding. That was a lie."

"You little shit!"

He giggled and hopped off to bother a poor boy who looked somewhat...robotic? You sighed and continued your search for more students.

Timeskip

This boy was driving you crazy! You could never tell if he was lying or not. He made solving murders near impossible.

"Nee-heehee, that was a lie!" he giggled.

"Ouma, I swear to Atua I'll kill you if you say that one more time!" you yelled.

You couldn't help but be attracted to the compulsive liar. He was interesting. Annoying, but interesting. You wanted to get as far away from Ouma as possible right now.

You slammed the door to your room shut. You locked the door and backed away into a corner. You didn't want to talk to anyone. There was a knock on your door.

"Go away."

"Y/N, come out."

It was Ouma.

"Did you not hear a word I just said?"

Ouma sighed.

"I know I drive you crazy. I just want your attention."

"You want everyone's attention."

He laughed sadly. It wasn't his usual giggle. He seemed sincere. Of course, all of his lies seemed sincere. This had to be a lie. Ouma was never this serious unless he was lying.

"That's true, but I wanted yours in particular."

"Why?"

"Because I like you, Y/N! I want to call you mine and to share Panta with you!"

Okay, maybe he wasn't lying. He would never drag Panta into his lies. Panta was innocent! You cracked open the door and looked at Ouma. He pulled a bottle of Panta out and offered it to you.

"You didn't poison it, right?"

"I would never! Of course, I could be lying!"

You were about to close the door when Ouma stopped it. He walked into your room, grabbed your hand, and sat down with you on your bed. He popped open a Panta bottle, took a sip, and passed it to you.

"Now you know it's not poisoned!" he grinned.

You took a sip.

"So you like me?" I asked.

"That is not a lie." he said.

He wrapped an arm around you and nuzzled your neck.

"Do you like me too, Y/N?" he asked.

"Y-yes, but how do I know you aren't lying?"

"I will stop lying for you, just let me call you mine." he said.

"You'd really stop lying for me?"

"No, that was a lie." he said, kissing your collarbone.