(Leon) The Coffee Sucks, Get A Pastry

This was requested by HeyPapi3 Leon x Fem!Barista! Reader

The ringing of the bell over the door signalled the entire coffee shop of a customer, something rather rare nowadays. The coffee shop you worked at was sit down type, not really a grab-and-go kind of thing. This made many people who were often in a rush (which seemed to be most people now) tend to avoid the shop.

You tied on your apron and guided the customer to a table. He wasn't bad looking by any means. He had flaming red hair with a small matching beard, and he adorned a small piercing just below his lower lip.

"What would you like to order?" You asked sweetly.

"I'd like a little bit of you~" he replied flirtatiously.

You rolled your eyes, which made surprised him greatly.

"What do you suggest? The black coffee?" He asked.

"Oh God, no! The coffee here sucks, I suggest getting a pastry of some sort." You answered.

He smiled and ordered a cake pop. After bringing it to him, he attempted to strike up a conversation. You looked around, trying to find a reason to say no. The entire cafe being empty didn't exactly help you. You sighed and sat down across from him.

"What will it take to get you to go out with me?" He asked.

His only reply was a shake of your head. He was bothered because he was used to women being almost unable to resist his charm.

"Fine I'll take the bill, ...please." He mumbled.

Once he left you grabbed the bill from the table. He left a note on the top corner.

I'll find a way to get you to go out with me :) My number: xxx-xxx-xxxx
My name is Leon Kuwata, but you can call me yours ;)

You huffed in annoyance and embarrassment. Then you noticed the enormous tip he left.

Eventually, Leon came to the cafe every day, and almost every day he asked you out. Of course, you'd decline; but he new you were warming up to him. With time, you discovered that Leon was funny and kind hearted.

Hope's Peak High looked so intimidating from outside. A pit of nervousness formed in your stomach. Not knowing any of the student here certainly didn't ease your anxiety. What if they were mean? What if they thought your talent was stupid? Pushing such thoughts away, you charged into the school.

Turns out, you were worried over nothing! Most if the students you had met so far were relatively nice! That's when you saw the familiar fiery red hair. It was Leon!

"Well isn't it fate?" He said, immediately after noticing you.

"I guess it is." You replied.

His eyes seemed to light up. Finally, you didn't outright reject him!

"So, what will it take for you to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"You'd just have to ask." You answered.

"You wanna go out on a date with me?" He asked with a huge grin.

Thank you for requesting, and I hope it was good!

I was thinking about writing a BNHA oneshot book. Should I?

Up next: Yandere! Teruteru x Heartbroken!Reader