(Chihiro x Cheater!Fem!Reader)

She wasn't used to sleeping alone. Usually,  Y/N slept next to her boyfriend,  Chihiro Fujisaki. The sheets felt so cold without him. Y/N laid motionless, her heart no longer daring to beat.

Let's start at the beginning.

Y/N and Chihiro had basically become the school's OTP. They loved each other deeply and sometimes spent the night in each other's dorms. Chihiro had always felt sad around Y/N. He loved her to death,  but he didn't feel like he was enough for her. She was so pretty and willing to appear to the rest of the school as gay, just to keep his secret of being a boy. She never complained; she just seemed happy to be with him.

Y/N had been acting different lately. She wouldn't talk as much, and they rarely slept in the same dorm anymore. Maybe she wasn't feeling well. Chihiro decided to check up on her. He walked toward her dorm.

"Leon, faster!"

"I'll make you forget about your little girlfriend!"

Chihiro, was shocked at what he heard.  He didn't want to believe what he was hearing.
He slowly opened the door.

"Y/N?" He whispered.

His girlfriend was with Leon. Both of them lacking clothes and coated in a layer if sweat. They had been having sex?!

"W-why?" Chihiro stuttered before running away with tears in his eyes.

"Wait, Chi!" Y/N said,  hopping out of bed.

"Babe, chill. Now we don't have to hide what we've been doing!" Leon said,  planting kisses on her neck.

"B-but..."

"It's not like that girl could fuck you the way I do."

Y/N didn't reply. They collapsed on her bed. Leon fell asleep, but the soul-searing guilt kept Y/N awake.

Leon left the next morning. That's when the torture started. She heard whispers float across some of the students.

"The dirty slut."

"Here comes that whore."

"She broke Chihiro's heart."

Weeks went by. Nothing had gotten better. In fact,  everything got worse.

Y/N walked down the hallway. She was pressed against a locker.

"You think it's fun to fuck people behind Chihiro's back?!"

Mondo raised his fist.  Y/N looked behind him. Chihiro was standing, taking sudden interest in his shoes.

"Mondo, don't." Chihiro said.

Mondo backed away, and walked off with Chihiro, leaving Y/N to weep alone. Tears poured down her face as she hiccuped in despair.

"I'm sorry, Chi."

Y/N walked to her dorm. She had no reason to go to class. She looked in the mirror,  noticing her sunken eyes and thinner form. She grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills.

Y/N grabbed some paper and a pen and started to write her letter to the world.  She gulped some water, and chugged the pills.  She hopped onto her bed,  clutching the note and waiting for the pills to take effect
.

Now we're back

Aoi and Sakura were the first to find out. Aoi read over the note and folded it carefully.

She walked down the hall to see Chihiro. By now, word had spread of Y/N's suicide.  She handed the note to him.

"I think she wanted you to have it." Was all she said.

Chihiro carefully opened the note.

"My dearest Chihiro,

I know it may be hard to believe, but I love you more than anything else. I have written down a few examples to try to convince you of my love.

September 3, XXXX
We met on this day. I though you were the cutest girl I had ever seen! You had such an interesting talent.  I just had to talk to you.

October 18, XXXX
I decided to ask you out on this day. It was the most awkward moment of my life! I was so glad that you excepted!

November 28, XXXX
You decided to trust me enough to tell me that you were a boy. You had asked me if I would still love you. You were so cute! Of course I would still love you!

March 14, XXXX
It was your birthday! I spent almost all my savings on a new game console for you. It was worth worth it to see the smile on your face!

April 31, XXXX
This was the day I messed up. I broke your heart. All because I was a coward at heart. I was greedy, thinking I needed anything else in life other than your love. I come to tears every time I think of it. Even now, my tears stain the page of my final note. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.  I love you so much, Chi.

June 4, XXXX
I guess this is tonight. It
might have been yesterday for you. I don't know when you are reading this,  if you are reading this. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for your time, affection, and possible forgiveness. I know I have ended my own life, but you can go on and do great things. I love you so much,  Chihiro Fujisaki!
                 Love, Y/N L/N

Chihiro made a useless attempt to wipe his tears. He carefully folded the note and put it on his dresser.

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!